The Big Wrestling Thread!

I am definitely late to the NXT and AEW platforms but watched both a couple weeks ago.  Have to say that they have a long way to go in my opinion.  Not sure what happened but the audio on the AEW episode was terrible and the commentator's audio feed was so low that anything and everything was louder.  That and the sound coming from the ring was not great.  Maybe it was a bad recording so I am not sure.

As for NXT, the night after the most recent pay per view where the everyone was coming out celebrating wasn't great.  I know they are going for more of an indy feel compared to RAW but the quality is very lacking and it looks very cheap.  I feel like their production quality is worse than Impact ever was.

Maybe I just don't get it...

55 minutes ago, MightyJordan said:

And even more releases!

WOW.  Guess they had no idea what to do with them.  I wish them lots of luck elsewhere!

I don't know if they didn't know what to do with them or that they've just signed too many people and don't have enough time to do anything with them all anyways?  It felt like WWE was on a signing spree just to keep talent out of the hands of others, but maybe I'm wrong?

5 hours ago, George P said:

It felt like WWE was on a signing spree just to keep talent out of the hands of others, but maybe I'm wrong?

It probably was that, especially since they were throwing money at others earlier in the year whose contracts were due to expire.

Meanwhile, here's something we haven't seen in a while: wellness policy violations!

WWE has suspended Eddie Colón (Primo) and Robert Roode each for 30 days effective immediately, for a first violation of the company’s talent wellness policy.

https://corporate.wwe.com/news/company-news/2019/12-10-2019

If Fightful are to be believed, it's been over three years since the last one.