Battlefield Bad Company

Dunno why everyone is raving over this , sick of battlefield games where you might as well just throw the gun at them for more damage than what the bullets do.

Everything is oversized and chunky, the graphics arent all that great, i dont like matchmaking, the controls are way oversensitive, the interface is clunky, dont even get me started about respawning, i played for 30 mins today and all people do is camp at the spawns before youve even had chance to start moving you are dead again.

Waste of ?40.

-hugs-

Well now you're talking too much.. so SHHH! :p

(I kid I kid).

Welcome out of lurkerdom.

Ok, I'll shut up now. ;)

And thanks for the welcoming. (if thats even a word)

Woo, I got all 50 at last :D The 50th was some noob waiting at the crate, I won't forget him <3 lol

Also unlocked the achievements for 100 online ranked matches and taking down 1000 trees :)

Gonna have dinner just now but I'll be back on soon.

Woo, I got all 50 at last :D The 50th was some noob waiting at the crate, I won't forget him <3 lol

Also unlocked the achievements for 100 online ranked matches and taking down 1000 trees :)

Gonna have dinner just now but I'll be back on soon.

Nice. Congrats!

Do those achievements with the walls and the trees count on either SP or MP, or do they have separate ones for each?

As I know I got the tree one in SP, and I am wondering if it is the same achievement overall?

And I will be on in about 20 minutes. Like I said before I definitely am going to play with habnad, so if two people are down to join us that is cool, and if there are more than 2 people I apologize in advanced, blame EA and DICE for only allowing 4 man squads.

Nice. Congrats!

Do those achievements with the walls and the trees count on either SP or MP, or do they have separate ones for each?

As I know I got the tree one in SP, and I am wondering if it is the same achievement overall?

And I will be on in about 20 minutes. Like I said before I definitely am going to play with habnad, so if two people are down to join us that is cool, and if there are more than 2 people I apologize in advanced, blame EA and DICE for only allowing 4 man squads.

They're separate ones for each achievement. I got the tree one in SP last night, and still working on the MP achievement. 1000 trees is alot!

EA really needs to fix this squad system. Having the squad split up is quite annoying.

They're separate ones for each achievement. I got the tree one in SP last night, and still working on the MP achievement. 1000 trees is alot!

EA really needs to fix this squad system. Having the squad split up is quite annoying.

Easiest way to get the 1000 trees is to play Oasis, and if you are on the defending team, there is an anti-helicopter/tank gun beside the river. You can use that to take out trees for quite a large area of the map. I was at 700 odd ( I have no idea how I got that many to begin with) so I used that gun for a couple of minutes for the remaining 300~ and unlocked it (Y)

I may not be able to get on this even munky, larry and habnad as my connection is a bit flakey, I will keep trying but I am having problems even connecting to live, its very flakey when I do connect :(

I may not be able to get on this even munky, larry and habnad as my connection is a bit flakey, I will keep trying but I am having problems even connecting to live, its very flakey when I do connect :(

Wow that sux...

Thanks for the update/invite, but as of right now, I'm not going to be on tonight. Going with a friend and his 2 sons to see Monster trucks and Jet cars and such. If it gets rained out, then I should be on. If not, I'm definitely going to be on tomorrow night.

Wow that sux...

Thanks for the update/invite, but as of right now, I'm not going to be on tonight. Going with a friend and his 2 sons to see Monster trucks and Jet cars and such. If it gets rained out, then I should be on. If not, I'm definitely going to be on tomorrow night.

I will also definitely be on tomorrow night (Thursday), from 8-10 or 11 PM EST, so that is pretty damn late for you guys in the UK, but you all seem to be pretty big night owls anyway.

Remember tonight, I am going over my coworkers house for his birthday party, but we are going straight from work so I am going to be there early before any guests arrive. So I know he got Rock Band from his GF for his birthday so plans may have changed, but as of yesterday he did want me to play BF through his Gamertag to rank him up a bit quicker (and you just know I am going to choke and play horribly).

So if you guys get an invite from a massiveterra, that is me playing on my friends GT.

You've got Battlefield Heroes and Battlefield 3 on the way. Don't complain.

It was clear that I was not complaining, just asking a question. geez

I really hate the splash damage! or lack of it I should say!

Really frustrating when you fire a grenade into someone's face and they walk away from it :/

:angry:

I really hate the splash damage! or lack of it I should say!

Really frustrating when you fire a grenade into someone's face and they walk away from it :/

:angry:

Thanks for the tip on the tree achievement. I was always thinking that using any guns on the trees didn't count towards it. I am somewhere in the range of 500 trees, so halfway there.

I don't think I'd sit on a gun too long for two reasons...

1) I like the run and gun style of play better than being parked on a mounted gun

2) If there is a grenade thrown or shot anywhere within 50 ft of me on the map, the non-existant/lack of splash damage in the game WILL find a way to kill me. :laugh:

But even though I have a couple small gripes with the game, it's still fun as heck to play. :)

What is it with the people that are supposed to be defenders but when the charge is armed on a crate they will just stand about looking for random people to kill, not focusing on the crate at all? Idiots...

Obviously I never got to play last night, my coworker did get Rock Band so we played that and I stayed at his house until 11PM which for me is a very, very long day, especially since I went to the office and did not work from home.

I also completely zoned out about tonight, I forgot we are throwing a party on Saturday and that meant I may need to help actually do things around the house (well technically I did not forget, I was just hoping I did not have anything to do :laugh: ) so tonight is up in the air, I know I need to go food shopping and stuff like that, but I should be done by 8 so see no reason I will not be playing like I said 8-10 PM. Also I am working from home, it is a bit slow, so I may wind up signing on during the afternoon as well.

:) i think Mr Munky was my adversary last night.

Gamertag too silly 2 post :)

His gamertag isn't silly, it's practically the same as his user ID here. :)

/me slaps popisdead uk with a wet trout.

I meant my gamertag :) . Rank 18 only 7 to go.

What is it????

I know I was not playing last night, but like two nights ago when we all played someone had a really funny GT about a women's privates that I am forgetting the exact name now, but it was cleverly done and had the name GINA in it.

/me slaps popisdead uk with a wet trout.

I meant my gamertag :) . Rank 18 only 7 to go.

Ouch! Now I stink! Thanks mate!

Come on, what is your tag?

.Kick and I won't be around over the weekend guys, sorry. We're off to T In The Park (music festival for those that have never heard of it).

I probably won't be on Live until the middle of next week sometime, but I plan to reach Rank 25 by the end of it.

@ MillionVoltss, what's your tag dude :p