[Official] Fable 2 General Discussion

Yeah, I was like ah they just put a sleeve over the normal, but when I opened it, I was like at least it looks different :D

I just played the first part, and now as an adult, I must say so far the Dog is pretty impressive, and its a good gameplay element.

I just got this mail from GAME, but no word of dispatch?

Dear Customer

Thank You for Preordering Fable 2!

To redeem your code please follow the following instructions.

1. Sign in to Xbox Live.
2. Select Xbox Live Marketplace.
3. Select Redeem code.
4. When prompted, enter your code from below and enjoy!

...and the code is for? :unsure:

if you have property that is rented out, you can disconnect yourself from xbox live, and put your clock a head a year and get all the money (because fable gives you money for the rented property every five minutes). You can't go any farther then a year though.

also, i have to many wifes that always want to do it.. what is a hero to do..

Just checked the status of my copy on the UPS parcel tacker.....

A FLIGHT DELAY OCCURRED BECAUSE OF MECHANICAL REASONS

Brillaint, it's probably floating in the Pacific knowing my luck :no:

^ tht is the reason i hate UPS.... there stuff always gets delayed for a reason
UPS - Consider it gone.

Just to chime in, I never had a problem with UPS and usually get things delivered earlier than it was estimated. I'm in central Florida. Also never had a late package, ever.

Anyhow, wish I had kept my 360 for this :( Might pick another one up just for this game.

Hah, just checked it again and it says the plane has just left Dubai :laugh:

Ah well, gonna pick up a copy of Far Cry 2 when i finish work tomorrow.. that'l keep me quiet untill it eventually turns up

Guys, do not download the update, it has major issues, especially freezing. I have had to restart my game already due to the patch. Playing now without the update! So play for now until a new update is out or whatever.

Its a shame :(

the patch fixed an infinite XP Bug ( do things in certain order to get infinite common color XP ) among other things

I got the game in the post this morning and was asked to download an update as i put the disc in. Have been playing since and no freezing as of yet.

The game is amazing i must say.

Game doesn't work for me, I keep getting to a certain point and can't progress. Tried both with and without patch, restarted my game save twice, disc looks fine.

Looks like I will have to take it back to Game tomorrow and get the disc replaced :(

Define "doesn't work", what exactly is the problem? Disc read errors or what?

Right after you wake up from Childhood, I am standing on that bridge and have the woman and dog near me. But the game doesn't progress, just stays there. Can move camera around and the characters move animation wise but I can't physically move from the spot but it just fails to do the next thing in the game. :(

AH right, yeah definitely sounds like something is wrong there, really weird error though. That's supposed to be a cut-scene.

So I've heard, I have no idea what's causing it! :(

Any ideas? I've posted on the Lionhead forums about it!

I think you may be in an unfortunately unique position there! The only thing I can suggest is to maybe leave it running for a while and see what happens, but I'm guessing you've already done that.