[Official] Call of Duty: World at War

How do I migrate an account? My login details from charlieoscardelta don't work.

So if I had an account on there I could get a key possibly?

Yeah, and it'll also get you banned from the beta. Activision did this back in the CoD 4 beta.

Pretty sure none of my people that did that got banned, they just couldn't play together.

Edit: Wow 6 pages of posting since last night. I kind of breezed through them to see if anybody had extra keys but if anybody replied to me, sorry if I missed it (probably did).

The giveaway might be here http://gamers.eurogamer.net/giveaways.php?id=23

You can change the numbers from between 1-22 and 23 is the first number not displaying a page so I'm guessing it might be there?

( Page isn't working right now so perhaps the number is higher )

They had a test page on number 27 earlier, cba to check if it's still there though

They had a test page on number 27 earlier, cba to check if it's still there though

On 27 it says;

''Test Giveaway

Brought to you by Eurogamer

Lovely jubbly! test

This giveaway has not yet started!''

http://gamers.eurogamer.net/giveaways.php?id=21

"Get in the Xbox 360 Red Faction: Guerrilla beta!

We're giving away 16 keys to the Red Faction: Guerrilla beta test on Xbox 360. "

:rofl:

Yeah I'm really bored now, c'mon EG!

Hahahah

*yawn* This is getting so tedious. I know an official date/time wasn't set for the beta key release but it should be today seeing as other websites have handed out theirs.

I don't even know why I'm waiting for a key so much, I don't even like the look of the game to begin with!

Wasted the past two hours or whatever which I could have actually played something!

Since when did they partner up with Game anyways :/ First I've seen them advertise for them, at least in recent memory.

@Sethos, this is me remember..

bigdaddylite.jpg

full.of.win