[Official] Call of Duty: World at War

Okay it is in English, nice.

Yeah, I might try to play some at lunch, will see how my work day pans out.

nice, i'll be on today too, I also got drunknmunky on my list, so maybe we can all join in as a team.

and if anyone is thinking about that "recovery" trick, don't both. It's not listed under the marketplace anywhere for redownloading

nice, i'll be on today too, I also got drunknmunky on my list, so maybe we can all join in as a team.

and if anyone is thinking about that "recovery" trick, don't both. It's not listed under the marketplace anywhere for redownloading

I will hopefully be on tonight, so if Munky or Sethos is playing and others I will join.

Well the number of users online has dropped, it was close to 6000 and now back down to 3000 odd.

I wondered why the site has sped up so damn much.

Back come the errors.

My Munky senses are tingling, I think they are about to go live. The Eurogamers section isn't accessible for me and the last I saw the Giveaway list was empty!

Let's hope so!

So what's the deal with eurogamer and the World at War beta key giveaway? Do I just register an account and they give me one, or do I have to do something?

Well, it's not loading right now anyway :hmmm:

Register and then click a link "claim your beta key"

Good luck signing up just now though, day care centres nation wide just got out, sorry I mean "school" :p

Is the ''claim your beta key'' link even there yet?

I managed to get my account registered, but the site is pretty sporadic as I'm sure you all know :p

Where on the page is the link supposed to be? I'm assuming it's not active yet..?