[Official] Dead Space

the scene where you go down the elevator in the mess hall is like 2 feet away from them right when you hit the bottom.

Oh yeah, Lurkers are kinda annoying, but when they go on the floor, I freeze, then smash with my foot.

Does anybody know of a 1st person mod for the PC version? I can't stand the GoW style shoulder cam.

Game hasn't been out long enough for any kind of Mod really. A 1st person mod would take some effort...

Game hasn't been out long enough for any kind of Mod really. A 1st person mod would take some effort...

Just a cheap camera hack would do for now. I know it's early, just wondering...

Why not just play the game as it was intended? The game isn't just a 3rd person perspective because it's all the rage, everything about the game will have been designed with that in mind, like the HUD system, the level layout, etc.

Like I said, I don't like shoulder cams. I don't care if the games industry thinks they're great I hate em. Simple as that.

I'm with you man.. do not like 3rd person/shouldercam. Camera has to be done right and majority of 3rd person do not get it right. Doesn't mean I wont play them ...well, it usually does mean that.

Not posted in a while however I had to for this game. I love it, it brings together everything that is good about survival-horror. It is not scary, but there is an intense feeling while playing a nervous type feeling I think.

Like I said, I don't like shoulder cams. I don't care if the games industry thinks they're great I hate em. Simple as that.

Practice makes perfect. Get to it. :p

Er, why can't I changed the difficulty on the 2nd round? It's ridiculously easy right now with my upgrade weapons. Gonna try the flamethrower :woot:

that was one of the biggest gripes about the game

I just installed it. I've played through the first chapter but I'm too scared to put it on again :|

And did you think Doom 3 was scary? All that game was about were things popping out here and there to make you jump

that was one of the biggest gripes about the game

that's the only bad thing.

If you went into round 2 with upgraded stuff on the hard difficulty, it'd be like easy.

i downloaded the elite suit for free of XBL, and now ive just started the game and put the new suit on...um..what does it do?

1. It looks cool.

2. You got a level 5 suit for free