Welcome to Finity forums beta test

Like it. Now.... is the "My Links" stuff coming back to the front page again, ever? Or is it gone for good? Was nice having links to fave threads/forums right from the front page.....

It doesn't show anything when you've got no messages. When you receive a new message a flashy orange 'thing' appears telling you there is a new message. :)

I see how it works now. Thanks. :)

Yes, actually. I don't want to be an ass about it but I don't want to scan across the screen several times just to find out which threads I should be reading. Every other forum I go to has some way of making stickies really stand out amongst the thread list, either by giving them a different background colour, or by separating them with a bar of some kind. I'm finding it difficult to adjust to looking for other less obvious cues.

You must not visit any vBulletin forums then.

If you do nothing but have a neowin tab/page open all day then you sorta start to learn and deal with the no separation between the pinned and normal ones. nothing big that you should be moaning about.

You must not visit any vBulletin forums then.

Actually, I agree with him. Even on the older themes on Neowin there was a separation of the stickies with the regular threads. It's definitely missing that now. ;)

The new PM notification is clearly not working for me. I just entered the forums and it showed up like:

newpmornotag6.jpg

but when I go to my Inbox I can clearly see that I have a new message. This message is new because I send the PM to instant.human just before I closed my browser.

Anyone else having this problem?

Is there a way to get the Activity only on the Main Forum page and not on the topics and subforums w/o hiding the whole thing.

It gets annoying hiding and unhiding it

this is the new PM difference when you get new mail. for some reason, it is not showing up as "1" in the forum preview..

post-42644-1226897893_thumb.jpg

Actually, I agree with him. Even on the older themes on Neowin there was a separation of the stickies with the regular threads. It's definitely missing that now. ;)

I agree, it's not a huge deal but I find it's a bit more difficult picking out new threads and stickies than it used to be.

I agree, it's not a huge deal but I find it's a bit more difficult picking out new threads and stickies than it used to be.

+1, I'd rather have the separation.