Neowin HP Giveaway, enter now!

i have been refreshing my page every few minutes hoping for the posting no luck yet also been checking my email like crazy. hoping for something. soon i have to head home from work hoping if nothing by then to come home to an email or PM very exciting times.

im surpised this thread isnt moving very fast im home already and only one post since i left.

come on and tell us already!!!!!!!!!

lol i cant stand all this waiting... even though i am 99.9% sure i didnt win a thing, that tiny 0.1% keeps making me check on here every couple minutes (seconds actually lol)

come on and tell us already!!!!!!!!!

lol i cant stand all this waiting... even though i am 99.9% sure i didnt win a thing, that tiny 0.1% keeps making me check on here every couple minutes (seconds actually lol)

patience my friends, it is possible you haven' t had a email because you didn't win too you know.

lol, like i said i know for a fact i havnt won anything... but for some reason i'm still hoping and it makes me very impatient! :p

plus i wanna find out who won the best prizes and be at their house when they take delivery :p

patience my friends, it is possible you haven' t had a email because you didn't win too you know.

It wouldn't be right that they notify winners first. They should post the results then notify the winners.

It wouldn't be right that they notify winners first. They should post the results then notify the winners.

I agree, well good luck anyway everyone. :)