• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Neowin HP Giveaway, enter now!

Richard Hammond    119

Ah well the stuff i ordered never arrived, doesnt look like ill be doing my entry then, f******* royal fail useless as usual.

MChino    0

JK1150, if you win, at least make me get one of your Macs. :p

Jigoku    41
I spent several thousand dollars making this so please let me win.

^ :laugh:

gah.. no idea what to create! :pinch:

Corris    42

Anyone want to explain to me what is going on in timae's.

Whatever he has used is on the wall, or is it just a flame with some Photoshop work. O.o

^ :laugh:

gah.. no idea what to create! :pinch:

Me too man.

I'm trying to get some uni friends to help me, and were all suppose to be "Designers" as it were, but nothing has really come of it.

Maybe were over complicating the effort lol.

fix-this!    76

Whatever he has used is on the wall, or is it just a flame with some Photoshop work. O.o

Me too man.

I'm trying to get some uni friends to help me, and were all suppose to be "Designers" as it were, but nothing has really come of it.

Maybe were over complicating the effort lol.

several of the entries i have seen look to be photoshops. go through your fridge and be creative. ;)

PL_    19

Looks like he used a lighter/match and kept the shutter open to "paint with light".

Hiveon    0

My Image:

Just a quick explanation for my NeoWin logo for the contest...

I used Turkey Hill Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream (Only the best :rolleyes: ) covered with Cool Whip because i felt it didn't come out white enough with the just ice cream. I then used 2 UV lights hidden under a clear tray (hooked up to my computer if u can see the wire running across the right side) along with Blue UV Reactive Coolant (used for liquid cooling computers). My moms camera doesn't allow you to take off the flash, so I couldn't get a night shot with a half decent camera and was forced to use my phone before the ice cream started to melt with the coolant :crazy: . Email me with any further questions. Thanks.

tomwarren    68

Just a reminder that you only have today, Friday and Saturday left to submit entries :) good luck

jyaan    0

Someone else used their pets! :( I was certain that I would be the only one! Oh well. I should have made them doing tricks or something, but it was really hard as it is just to keep them still!! They can get really wiggly and impatient so it took quite a while just to get in a few shots. Maybe a slide would have been cool... Or a parachute? I'd probably be worried about that one though.

Richard Hammond    119
Just a reminder that you only have today, Friday and Saturday left to submit entries :) good luck

I thought today was deadline :o

Mines up, it looked better in my head than it does in photo, i also wanted the train running around the outside but no videos or animated gifs were allowed :(

MChino    0
Someone else used their pets! :( I was certain that I would be the only one! Oh well. I should have made them doing tricks or something, but it was really hard as it is just to keep them still!! They can get really wiggly and impatient so it took quite a while just to get in a few shots. Maybe a slide would have been cool... Or a parachute? I'd probably be worried about that one though.

Just don't put your picture near momdot's, you might not end up having any pets left. LOL! :D

karma    0

i just submitted mine. Made from my years wages lol

xwarlordx    0

i sumitted my entry .. :cool:

jyaan    0
Just don't put your picture near momdot's, you might not end up having any pets left. LOL! :D

Yea, and they seem oddly interested in fire... They walked towards it most of the time, to my surprise.

PhiJey    0

Done! Haha

kombolcha    11

submitted :D

Mathachew    149

Just submitted mine. Spur of the moment creation!

Denis W.    731

Whatever that is, it's freaking cool.

@venezian: Yours looks questionable... the stains... :ninja:

tomwarren    68

Only 1 more day to go! All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM GMT tomorrow night

kombolcha    11
Whatever that is, it's freaking cool.

@venezian: Yours looks questionable... the stains... :ninja:

:shifty: what are you trying to say?

MChino    0

I can see the creative juices are beginning to flow. I can bet there will be some awesome entries showing up tomorrow.

Jigoku    41

hopefully I can finish mine on time. :|

Denis W.    731

That's why you should keep your submission private until the end. :) So far I don't see a public submission that uses my idea... yet.

:shifty: what are you trying to say?

Was that the tissue you used to "clean up"? :shifty:

Andrew Lyle    336
hopefully I can finish mine on time. :|

Wow, that must be big then. Looking forward to seeing it, if it takes that much time

Jigoku    41
Wow, that must be big then. Looking forward to seeing it, if it takes that much time

I finally got an idea on what I want to create. lol Now I just need to get some

supplies! :)

nothing like scrambling with one day to go! ( how I usually do things ) :laugh: