• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Neowin HP Giveaway, enter now!

Brad.    7

I was going to cut out the neowin logo on MDF then set it on fire.

Had loads of potential, just didn't get to it on the day.

Numpad    0

all i can say is, if i dont win something then the hedgehog gets it!!!!

fix-this!    76

good luck to everybody, im hoping i win something but im not good at contests. :laugh:

when will the winners be notified and announced on here ?

MChino    0

Not gonna get my hopes up too much with all the talent I have seen so far. But, I am hoping to at least make it somewhere in top 8th for originality, effort, uniqueness and creativity.

fix-this!    76
Not gonna get my hopes up too much with all the talent I have seen so far. But, I am hoping to at least make it somewhere in top 8th for originality, effort, uniqueness and creativity.

yeah i hope i win one of the laptops so i can finally give my wife one so she doesn't hog mine. :crazy:

:laugh:

sundayx    127

I really want the mini 1000.....

Richard Hammond    119

Tough i want that and its mine! :p

Ambroos    801

I just hope someone who deserves it wins. I entered too :p took me an hour to get my lighting and movement stuff right. The pic is me waving around with my Walkman on max brightness showing Norah Jones' Feels Like Home album cover :)

Mr. Dee    26

So why did you delete your system specs signature Ambroos? Wanna be that special someone who deserves to win? :p

MChino    0
yeah i hope i win one of the laptops so i can finally give my wife one so she doesn't hog mine. :crazy:

:laugh:

I don't even own a laptop, using my trusty AMD Sempron 1.6 GHz to participate. Winning one of the notebooks would be a definite step up in life. But however this contest turns out, I had fun participating and seeing the different creative entries. Good luck to all and remember, its all in good fun. At least I can turn mine into a wallpaper. :D

ATGC    40
I don't even own a laptop, using my trusty AMD Sempron 1.6 GHz to participate. Winning one of the notebooks would be a definite step up in life. But however this contest turns out, I had fun participating and seeing the different creative entries. Good luck to all and remember, its all in good fun. At least I can turn mine into a wallpaper. :D

Moar.jpg

Numpad    0
So why did you delete your system specs signature Ambroos? Wanna be that special someone who deserves to win? :p

i left my specs in so u can all see how naff my system is and give me pity (and the top prize!)

go on, save the hedghog!!!!

Corris    42

I didn't get a chance to enter anything.

Ah well.

Some look really good, will be interesting to see who wins.

Though maybe next time something like this is held, maybe the person entering could write something about it,, even if it was only revealed afterwards, would be interesting to see how some people did here's, and why, lol.

Andrew Lyle    336

Time to go through the entries :)

Some very nice entries guys. and good luck to all who entered

tomwarren    68

Just to update everyone, we are beginning the judging process and getting ready for all our staff to vote on the entries. We have managed to get the entries down to 25 which the staff will vote on shortly. We should have the list of winners during the week :) Good luck and thanks for all the great entries!

fix-this!    76
Just to update everyone, we are beginning the judging process and getting ready for all our staff to vote on the entries. We have managed to get the entries down to 25 which the staff will vote on shortly. We should have the list of winners during the week :) Good luck and thanks for all the great entries!

cool, can't wait to see who wins what, good luck to all including me and my mac & cheese entry. :D

neoraptor    59

25 - Great. Can we see them or eat our nails from anticipation :)

fix-this!    76
25 - Great. Can we see them or eat our nails from anticipation :)

i don't want to know if mine made it or not. if i don't get an email saying i won something then ill know. :cry:

MChino    0

Oh goodness I am so nervous, my palms are sweating. I so hope I made it into the 25 and I hope I make it into the top 8. Good luck to me and everyone.

Richard Hammond    119

Why, you only signed up here to enter the competition, there were 120odd entries the odds of you being in the shortlist let alone the top 8 are next to none.

Antraxek    0

Ok now that it's over I would like to say that weather screwed me. Last week we had -8?C and I was working on ice sculpture of Neowin.net logo. It was 60% done the only thing that was missing were finnish touches that would make ice transperant. I had everything prepered candels,different set of background things like wood,carton,bushes etc. Logo was 1,3(width)x1.20(height). Everything was in front of my garage and then one morning I woke up and saw that sculpture is gone!!! That night was +6?C and at 10pm was already 12?C!!!

What can I say, I hope this kind of competition will be more often.

And good luck to every participians.

Jigoku    41

awesome, can't wait to see the results.

good luck everyone! :)

fix-this!    76
Why, you only signed up here to enter the competition

so ? everybody should have a chance to win. hopefully he or she will stick around.

Wannes    38
Why, you only signed up here to enter the competition, there were 120odd entries the odds of you being in the shortlist let alone the top 8 are next to none.

*sigh*

The competition is open to anyone, except Neowin related staff or ex-staff, as stated in the first post. If you registered 2 days ago and submitted yesterday your entry would still be legit. The judges don't look at the date you registered nor do they look at the amount of posts you've made. No, they judge the picture on its contents and creativity.

Sorry, it's time to get out of your shell. An earlier registration date or a bigger amount of posts does not make anyone more than someone else.

tomwarren    68
*sigh*

The competition is open to anyone, except Neowin related staff or ex-staff, as stated in the first post. If you registered 2 days ago and submitted yesterday your entry would still be legit. The judges don't look at the date you registered nor do they look at the amount of posts you've made. No, they judge the picture on its contents and creativity.

Sorry, it's time to get out of your shell. An earlier registration date or a bigger amount of posts does not make anyone more than someone else.

Yup couldn't have said it better myself....