• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Neowin HP Giveaway, enter now!

Brad.    7

I'm totally stuck for ideas. All the ideas I have seem too risky if I don't win :p

Damo R.    29,658
I'm totally stuck for ideas. All the ideas I have seem too risky if I don't win :p

How Risky? :shifty:

Brad.    7

Aww man. I think I may have to go ahead with one of my plans. It's gonna be risky, however I work every night this week and have college during the day. Everything will need to be made/carried out on Saturday and sent in Saturday evening...

Mr. Dee    26

Its strange how some persons are moaning over the Touch Smart. If you want it that bad, there are 49 other websites giving it away too, so its worth a try at one of those too.

ATGC    40

Can ALL the submissions be made public once the competition is over? Might get some good laughs.

I enjoyed listening to the "Pet Dragon" ones awhile ago... :laugh:

MChino    0
Can ALL the submissions be made public once the competition is over? Might get some good laughs.

Oh no, well you are gonna laugh at mine for sure. :D

Andrew Lyle    336

I'm not sure about all the submissions, but it is a good idea. I know the winners will be posted for everyone to see.

On a side note, i can't believe people are against giving some prizes to charity. Makes me sick really...

Sethos    270

Why did all the snow melt?! I could've cut out the Neowin logo in the snow, with mah' pee!

tomwarren    68

Eric our wonderful coder is doing a public gallery. I can't promise when it will be ready but it should be soon :)

Once the competition is over all entries will go into the public gallery and then we will judge the entries.

Are animated GIFs allowed?

We are judging this based on one image so no, no videos or animated GIFs are allowed.

Mr. Dee    26
Why did all the snow melt?! I could've cut out the Neowin logo in the snow, with mah' pee!

Dirt makes an excellent canvas too. ;)

jbarcus81    3

This should be interesting.. I'll try and figure something out to do and submit and I as well would like to see the entries after the contest is over.. would be a good thing!!

tomwarren    68
This should be interesting.. I'll try and figure something out to do and submit and I as well would like to see the entries after the contest is over.. would be a good thing!!

Yup that will definitely happen. Depending on how people flag their entries when they submit them we might get to see the majority of them publicly before the contest finishes next Saturday evening :)

Sethos    270

I see a picture of an Asian guy and someone from South Park, the hell :rofl: ?

Damo R.    29,658

Yep the random entries :laugh:

Ambroos    801

I guess there's some clueless people just uploading stuff :p

pHaez    0

Yeah, not exactly sure what they were thinking when making their submissions.

Lechio    15

Magic hey? I have some ideas... :hmmm:

Might enter the competition too.

Nice gesture of yours by donating the material to needed children. Surely they'll have good use for it.

Corris    42

Any idea I have come up with is probably too much work to do in the end, I am a guy that does all his work in the digital realm, this fancy real life stuff, ergh, tough.

Though I would be quite happy about winning a Neowin Mug, and also document its use. :D

And I think its a great idea that your giving the Touchsmart to the childrens hospice, and finding out how they have used it and what they think of it.

Its an interesting idea, and its also something unique that will stand out, and this is your give away too, so it is really up to you, it is a competition give away and people think they get say how you do things and they know what to do best.

It will be great to read about it. :D

gnuman    14

He;s going to tatoo the Neowin logo on his arm!

Denis W.    731

I didn't enter the last one, but I'm giving it a shot this time around. Just submitted mine already, I'm keeping it private for now. My submission's more mysterious and creepy than 'magical.' :ninja:

I'll post more details about my picture when it's made public at the end of this week. :)

Oh no, well you are gonna laugh at mine for sure. :D

Yours is juicy. (pun intended)

Edited by rm20010

Wannes    38

Damn, I have two ideas and can't choose which one is best.

Sethos    270

When i try to look at the public entires now, i get "Sorry Sethos, your usergroup (Subscriber) does not have permission to access this area."

:(

~impuLsive    5

Sorry verticaLx, your usergroup (Registered) does not have permission to access this area.

Wannes    38

I had no problem accessing the gallery yesterday. Maybe they are fixing something to make the system better, just hang in there. :)

EDIT: I still have no problem accessing the gallery. (Gallery link)