There are many great features available to you once you register at Neowin, including:

• Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the front page
  • Access to a great community, with a massive database of experience on hard & software issues, gaming and recreational activities, and more
  • Access to the Neowin IRC - you could make a friend from across the world and talk to them live
  • Access to Neowin contests & subscription offers and forums that are not open to guests/li>
  • It's simple, and FREE! · Register here

The Official Neowin NHL Playoff Thread

bah...we dont need another sweep in the finals...if the devils are gonna win the series, i hope it at least goes 6 or 7 so its interesting..there have been way too many short finals series in the past decade

yeah, what a flat game by the ducks. i even left work early to go to the bar and watch. there was even a group of 4 devils fans at a bar in los angeles. i was like, wtf?

the ducks need to bring the heat next game. they were really shut down, couldn't get anything going through the neutral zone, and everything in front of the net was smothered.

Go Wild!

:)

(come on, that was funny....) :whistle:

i kinda wish it were true...i bet the wild could have made last nights game 3 times better...i actually almost fell asleep watching that game :sleep:

the devils are the better team by far...but who wants to see them win the cup again? not me.. lets go ducks!

i agree 100%.

the devils are the better team by far...but who wants to see them win the cup again? not me.. lets go ducks!

I hate the Devils...but the secret is, I hate the ducks more. ;)

Red and White!

Lets go Devils!

no brooms just yet...2-0 devils in this game, but anaheim could always come back...if Anaheim cant manage a goal tonight, the brooms might be in order..

Game 2 Over. NJ 3; AHA 0.

Series NJ 2; AHA 0.

I'll change it to Devils in 5. Maybe they'll be nice and let the POULTRY win 1. :D

Edited by xStainDx

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

ANAHEIM SUCKS!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

ANAHEIM SUCKS!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

ANAHEIM SUCKS!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

ANAHEIM SUCKS!

Red and White is all you see baby. ;)

The ducks are getting "Jiggy" with those Goose-eggs.

man, this is really getting ugly, i couldn't stand to watch after the 2nd goal. ow, please remembe people, couches can be harder than they look, ow ow ow.

another awful performance by the ducks...i guess it finally caught up with them...heres hoping it goes at least 6 games..

I'd almost like to see the Ducks swept just like they swept us in MN. But on the other hand, I hate the Devils more than I hate the Ducks. So I'll just sit back and watch some hockey.

you know i really don't care who wins the cup cause it is coming home to Cranbrook BC cause of haveing the Niedermayer brothers from here both Scott and Rob. :D

He He there dad is my doctor :D