There are many great features available to you once you register at Neowin, including:

• Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the front page
  • Access to a great community, with a massive database of experience on hard & software issues, gaming and recreational activities, and more
  • Access to the Neowin IRC - you could make a friend from across the world and talk to them live
  • Access to Neowin contests & subscription offers and forums that are not open to guests/li>
  • It's simple, and FREE! · Register here

The Official Neowin NHL Playoff Thread

ok...NOW we have a real series...if the ducks can win game 5, i think the cup is theirs

See. Now you know exactly what I was trying to explain. :D

Take everything you've seen so far, and throw it out the window. the NHL 2003 Stanley Cup Finals is now.....

Down to a Best of 3. :)

Ducks Fly Together. :)

Series Tied 2-2.

that looks like a nice interface, only if it wasnt AOL. :p

Anyway what about Steve Thomas, seems like dude has ressurected his career playing like he did with the Leafs and before.

Ladies and Gentlemen...

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ducks.....

Devils.....

In Jersey.....

Coming up...

i hate my job, i need to leave early to watch the game but i can't! why can't the game start later dammit!?

I was cheering just as hard as any Hockey fan when Ray got the cup...but for now, it's Scott's turn again...

Lets go Devils!