The Official Neowin NHL Playoff Thread

neowin_hipster

Ya. Ottawa sens kinda sucked but Brodeur is getting really lucky on some of those saves. I think ottawa gets next game the nj game after. I think anaheim will do quite well against devils.

ChrisArr

I really want the Sens to make it, I don't think they will with New Jersey putting them to sleep though. If they win, I can at least continue to work (I am on janitorial at the Corel Centre). PLEASE SENS COME BACK! I NEED MONEY!

Steven

The final will be Jersey and Anaheim and nobody will want to watch, because the devils will just tear appart the feathers off the ducks.

I say the Devils are this years champions.

lawtai

I think the Ducks could pull off the championship, especially with the way their goalie's playing.

Hills420

Only if Jiggy stays hot will it go to 6-7 games.

red8Rain
The final will be Jersey and Anaheim and nobody will want to watch, because the devils will just tear appart the feathers off the ducks.

yeah ... whatever :rolleyes: I said that about them and detriot and look what the happen ... a clean sweep. I am pretty sure everybody will be watching.

BroChaos

yeah, it definitely won't be a sweep, i actually feel like it will be a really good finals this year.

neowin_hipster

Tonights the moment of truth for ottawa.

I think it will be a really good finals this year, but then again the canucks are no where to be seen :(

At least i know it won't be a blowout either way and there will be lots of good goaltending.

edit

w00t!!! I hit 2000 posts!!!!

youm0nt

winning the cup without knowing how to skate:priceless i find it a bit funny :p i found it in the sports section in the newpaper

Cara

Good job to the Sens tonight! Lets hope they make this interesting! :)

neowin_hipster

Exactly what i predicted. I believe NJ will win but i really hope ottawa will. I really don't want to see nj make the finals.

lawtai

I want to see Ottawa pull it off against the devils, and then Anaheim over Ottawa in the finals.

CatnipOligarchy

i hope ottawa comes back to beat new jersey...new jersey already has 2 championships in the last 10 years...i want someone new to win it

BroChaos

hehe, did you guys read the article about hull missing the cut for the us open qualifying? he shot an 80.

-Clark-
hehe, did you guys read the article about hull missing the cut for the us open qualifying? he shot an 80.

"I'd rather play golf than hockey,'' Hull told the Austin-American Statesman in Austin, Texas. "I just love the game. I love the challenge. It's my favorite sport.'' ~ espn.com

man...what a fruit.

Cara

Hmm, maybe Hull did take a few too many head shots... ;)

lawtai

lol, that would've been funny had you made the cut. Doing better in golf than in hockey!

djlethal01
lol, that would've been funny had you made the cut. Doing better in golf than in hockey!

He would have to win a bunch of championships& set records to match what he has done in hockey.. ;)

CatnipOligarchy

im pulling for the sens tonight...then they can go back home and get rid of the devils in game 7

youm0nt

and the devils and sens go into overtime ;)

kainashi

let's go ottawa. (Y)

neowin_hipster

Ottawa just won in OT!!!!!!

CatnipOligarchy

sweet! ottawa wins!...game 7 friday :)