Identifying Yourself As A Lesbian Gets You Banned On XBOX Live

I didn't notice my small spelling mistake when I posted it, **** happens, I did however notice it before reading your post pointing it out.

Americans are scum of the Earth* when it comes to equality laws, our laws under that regard are so much better!

If Micrsoft were a Canadian company, they'd never get away with something light this!

It's no big deal..

Im sorry, but if your aloud to ride in front because your white and i have to ride at the back because im black, then i think equal rights are a good thing, no?

I was refering to homosexuals.

It's no big deal.. Homosexuals should be glad they get treated the way they do the day today, and not how it was not many years ago. Its overrated if you ask me, its nothing thath there is need to talk about. How is a homosexual suppos to reproduce like any other human, there is nothing good about being a homosexual.

Are you for real?

I was refering to homosexuals.

It amounts to the same thing...granted it was not only blacks that had to sit in the back of the bus -- we just make a big deal about it like the Jews do about the Holocaust -- it was anyone who was not white.

Homosexuals just use it as a method for attention.. Most of em.. Theres an obvious gay guy in my school who really tries to talk like a girl, have girle moves and stuff like that. I have more respect for a stray dog than people like that.

Let's just say, wading through all the stupid arguing and people taking apart each other unfortunately for MS this kind of PR gets spun way out of control and you end up with things like this - http://www.gamer.tm/news.php?id=3442

Shame really for MS if it is in their T&C, you know, the thing you have to agree with BEFORE signing up?

It's a bloody games console, not someone trying to take away your civil rights as a human being. If it's in their T&C everyone is subject to it, making things equal.

Homosexuals just use it as a method for attention.. Most of em.. Theres an obvious gay guy in my school who really tries to talk like a girl, have girle moves and stuff like that. I have more respect for a stray dog than people like that.

There are gays who do take it a bit to far, it's so they can stand out more...but that happens everywhere.

What we need, is a Hetrosexual Pride Parade; that is the only thing I think is unfair that we don't have a day like they do!

There are gays who do take it a bit to far, it's so they can stand out more...but that happens everywhere.

What we need, is a Hetrosexual Pride Parade; that is the only thing I think is unfair that we don't have a day like they do!

The difference is i dont think "the gays" would have a problem with a Straight pride day/

I think she should of also got a code of conduct. She didn't have to put it in her bio. She could of just told people who tried to hit on her or if she was getting messages she could leave bad feedback and block communications. It was taken to a whole new level anyways.

But it begs the question why would you want a Straight pride day, everything is targeted towards straight people thesedays, tv, adverts, magazines, movies, music, you dont get discriminated against because you are straight.

Yeah me too so we can run around in our normal clothes, act normal, hold banners stating straight people forever and no makeup, stupid shaped dresses, musical chairs with every song being steps or dance acts.

Cant wait...what date did you say this was happening? I am sooooooooooo there. :ninja:

But it begs the question why would you want a Straight pride day, everything is targeted towards straight people thesedays, tv, adverts, magazines, movies, music, you dont get discriminated against because you are straight.

But, I do get discriminated against...because I am black -- not fully black mind you as I am mixed: Scottish, French, Jamaican.

Discrimination is a thing of the past, but some idiots cannot let go of the past, and pass their hate to their off springs... Sad really.

I don't like all males from all races!

But I love all females from all races!

I respect everyone and ignore everyone who is disrespectful. I'm color blind to race.

But, I do get discriminated against...because I am black -- not fully black mind you as I am mixed: Scottish, French, Jamaican.

Yeah but you dont get discriminated against because you are straight so having a Straight Pride day makes no sense, just like having a White Pride day when black people were the minority and discriminated against.

The funny thing is that I have had "I am straight" and "Neowin Heterosexual" in my Neowin profile since 2001. As well as in my Xbox Live profile also. I don't understand why people get so offended anyway. It seems like everything offends everyone nowadays. I honestly never seem to be offended at anything. Be it racist remarks, sexual harassment, put-downs. I could really care less what people say or do.

In regards to the gays, why are people offended over a person's sexual orientation. Is it because they don't want children to see stuff like that? Why? They don't want gay people influencing their straight kids? I'm sorry I don't see how a gay person can influence someone to become a homosexual. And vice-versa, I also don't see homosexuals influenced by straight people. It doesn't work like that.

I think the average person just finds gays more "creepy" than regular "weirdos". Which is stupid. 6 Billion rational and irrational minds thinking in this world, it makes people have all kinds of views and feelings about everything. People have to lighten up, not care so much, and let everyone think for themselves.

Yeah but you dont get discriminated against because you are straight so having a Straight Pride day makes no sense, just like having a White Pride day when black people were the minority and discriminated against.

Well, technically if you go by the following:

blacks and everyone who is not white is actually a majority on the planet.

white is the minority.

And, anyways, it was just blacks who were discriminated against, it was everyone who was not white.

So, anyone can still be discriminated against, regardless of ethnicity or sexual orientation.

Edited by The Canadian

Well, technically if you go by the following:

blacks and everyone who is not white is actually a majority on the planet.

white is the minority.

And, anyways, it was just blacks who were discriminated against, it was everyone who was not white.

So, anyone can still be discriminated against, regardless of ethnicity or sexual orientation.

Yeah i didnt mean to cause any offense, in American and the UK black people were in the minority and you didnt have white pride day once the opression of black people was over that was the point i was trying to get across, there is no white pride day just like there is no Straight pride day.