Identifying Yourself As A Lesbian Gets You Banned On XBOX Live

And, anyways, it was just blacks who were discriminated against, it was everyone who was not white.

That should read: And, anyways, it was not just blacks who were discriminated against, it was everyone who was not white.

Um, is this in the rules? I doubt it. If it's not in the rules, how can she be banned for something that's not in the rules.

All these arguments on "You don't need to put that in your profile" are childish.

Karma - being gay is not just about having SEX with the same-sex. Grow up. Kthx.

Im doubtfull that this is the only reason she was banned. Im guessing there was more to it. maybe she was using the fact she is lesbian as a threat to others. I.e, if i dont win or if you shoot me in this game, im reporting you for shooting me because im lesbian.

Jesus I could see it now. "Let's all gang up and shoot the fags!" "All the gays should DIE!!" Immature kids. :pinch:

xbox live is like microsoft's country they decide what the rules are and when they need to make exceptions. if you don't like how they do things. p*** off and don't play on their servers. it's like living in america but asking everyone to shut up and stop exercising their right to free speech....

Yeah me too so we can run around in our normal clothes, act normal

what next? you going to organize a march against Left handed people? who don't act "normal" at a restaurant for example?

What's being straight about?

Nice retort. Basically you can't answer the question therefore you deflect.

Ever thought about being a politician?

Edited by Hackersoft MS MVP

Yeah but you dont get discriminated against because you are straight so having a Straight Pride day makes no sense, just like having a White Pride day when black people were the minority and discriminated against.

Unfortunately this isn't the case anymore. Straight people are being descriminated against. Just take a look at what happened in California recently with regards to the ammendment that got passed (Ammendment 8 I think it was).

Various groups and newspapers descriminate against straights when it comes to anything with regards to straights and gays, they take the stance of gays over straights.

So you're statement isn't entirely accurate.

Now in saying that, I will say that descrimination against gays is far more prevalent and noticable.

^agreed.

Having sex with the opposite sex.

So that's all heterosexuals do? Have sex with the opposite sex? They don't eat, run, love, laugh, cry?

Unfortunately this isn't the case anymore. Straight people are being descriminated against. Just take a look at what happened in California recently with regards to the ammendment that got passed (Ammendment 8 I think it was).

Various groups and newspapers descriminate against straights when it comes to anything with regards to straights and gays, they take the stance of gays over straights.

Now in saying that, I will say that descrimination against gays is far more prevalent and noticable.

You are kidding right? Can you point out any laws gay people are trying to pass against straight people?

How is stating your sexuality bad for a family and killing things in video games okay? You idiots know that you can be gay in video games? You can ****ing marry the same sex in fable 2. derr derr derr.

So that's all heterosexuals do? Have sex with the opposite sex? They don't eat, run, love, laugh, cry?
The question asked was "What is being straight about?" Other things have nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Most people are not robots controlled by their sexuality; fortunately, humanity is a little more interesting.

----

Now could someone, please in a forward manner tell me what :

Karma - being gay is not just about having SEX with the same-sex. Grow up. Kthx.
...is supposed to mean exactly?

It sounds nice and all, but seems like a rather pointless comment without some further explanation.

Edited by shakey_snake

For the record, stating your sexual orientation in your profile on Xbox Live is grounds for suspension. I apologize if this has been mentioned already.

You are kidding right? Can you point out any laws gay people are trying to pass against straight people?

Proposition 8 in california. The people voted, it is law (note I'm not saying that I'm actually for this however).

Now gays are trying repeal this law. In effect they are making a law to repeal an existing law.

Nice retort. Basically you can't answer the question therefore you deflect.

Ever thought about being a politician?

No, I know flame-bait when I see it. ;)

Shakey snake or whatever. Being gay is not about having sex. It's about love, who you find attractive, etc. One can be gay WITHOUT having sex. Just like one can be straight without having sex.

It's really not a difficult explanation to understand, and I'm shocked I even had to explain it.

Proposition 8 in california. The people voted, it is law (note I'm not saying that I'm actually for this however).

Now gays are trying repeal this law. In effect they are making a law to repeal an existing law.

It happens all the time... laws change, new ones override old ones etc. Prop 'H'8 shouldn't have passed in the first place. How is this being discriminated against?

It happens all the time... laws change, new ones override old ones etc. Prop 'H'8 shouldn't have passed in the first place. How is this being discriminated against?

Because gays are descriminating against the will of the California people.

Doesn't matter if prop 8 should have passed or not. It went to vote and it did pass.

How are straight people being discriminated against when they passed a law that removed the rights of homosexuals to get married just like heterosexuals. Do you think its acceptable that straight people should be able to remove the rights of another human being because they disagree with it?

If anything its the straight people discriminating against gay people by removing the rights and privileges that the straight people take for granted.

Does anyone here introduce themselves as heterosexual everytime they fill out a forum profile, going to job interviews, meeting new people, etc.? I'm sick of this "In your face" crap where everyone who is gay simply must profess it at any given opportunity. If you're gay fine no problem, but there is no need to inform the rest of us constantly. Xbox live is a place for people to play games with one another, not a dating service. No one needs to know your sexual orientation to play COD with you :rolleyes:

Edited by VRam

Does anyone here introduce themselves as heterosexual everytime they fill out a forum profile, going to job interviews, meeting new people, etc.? I'm sick of this "In your face" crap where everyone who is gay simply must profess it at any given opportunity. If you gay fine, no problem, but there is no need to inform the rest of us constantly. Xbox live is a place for people to play games with one another, not a dating service. No one needs to know your sexual orientation to play COD with you :rolleyes:

fail

+1

Does anyone here introduce themselves as heterosexual everytime they fill out a forum profile, going to job interviews, meeting new people, etc.? I'm sick of this "In your face" crap where everyone who is gay simply must profess it at any given opportunity. If you're gay fine no problem, but there is no need to inform the rest of us constantly. Xbox live is a place for people to play games with one another, not a dating service. No one needs to know your sexual orientation to play COD with you :rolleyes:

No, but if someone wants to put "I am gay male 20 years old" on their profile, why should YOU care?

If you see it on the profile, close it and and move on.

fail

Don't understand why that's a fail? So you're advocating that all gays should wear a sign around their necks stating that they're gay? Become like the Jews back in the days of the Nazi party?