Windows 7 Build 7077 Due Today/Tonight

Looking forward to the x64 of this build....... but WOW, do some of you ever have entitlement issues.

Let's all hop on the bandwagon and insult the person(s) who's providing us with a free product/service to no benefit to themselves. That'll be sure to guarantee a quick release from this source next time. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to the x64 of this build....... but WOW, do some of you ever have entitlement issues.

Let's all hop on the bandwagon and insult the person(s) who's providing us with a free product/service to no benefit to themselves. That'll be sure to guarantee a quick release from this source next time. :rolleyes:

Yeah you are right. I should be THANKING them for wasting my bandwidth. :no:

If someone's gonna leak something it would be a good idea to seed it to completion, not seed to 90% then stop, that's just epic stupidity.

So everything people are downloading is a fake then? Or is this supposed 7105 torrent different from 7077?

I did stumble across this though...

a5b9153b5649b18e.png

Scene releases are usually split up into parts (for newsgroups). By the time it reaches torrents someone's combined them already.

Simply put, 7105 is fake, this was a re-pack of 7068.

The 7077 x86 build is real though, the screen shot you posted above looks like Disengage's image from earlier in this thread..

The build I?m d-loading is a straigth ISO, no RAR files

so is mine, and everyone elses on here. (exept the tool that thinks he download 7105, which is the same as 7077 but the one hes downloading is fake)

I started downloading 7105 10 minutes ago.. already 14% downloaded .. nice speed going at 436 KB/sec... search google you'll finf it . cought*** keznews dot com**cough

6.1.7105.0.090404-1235_x86fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GB1CULFRER_EN_DVD

That ISO is 7068 renamed LOL

Seems everyone's stuck at 89.7%

What I read on the Russian torrent site forums is that they released the torrent to a limited amount of people, tomorrow it should be released to the wide public.

I think that this 89.7 trick was done on purpose, so at the time of the real leak it would take 10.3% for most to finish, and not 100% - that would be a huge load to the primary seeders. Also considering there are quite a lot (including me) who has it on 89.7, they made insurance that there will be enough seeders for the rest.

What I read on the Russian torrent site forums is that they released the torrent to a limited amount of people, tomorrow it should be released to the wide public.

I think that this 89.7 trick was done on purpose, so at the time of the real leak it would take 10.3% for most to finish, and not 100% - that would be a huge load to the primary seeders. Also considering there are quite a lot (including me) who has it on 89.7, they made insurance that there will be enough seeders for the rest.

Of course it was planned. Been saying that since forever. Power tripping Russians. They could fix this now, but nope, they want to have their time with it.

Of course it was planned. Been saying that since forever. Power tripping Russians.

I think it's a smart plan, it's well organized, and not chaotic like 3000+ people leeching from 8 seeders :D

They might have tried to do 99.9 :p (although that would be much more frustrating than 89.7)

I think it's a smart plan, it's well organized, and not chaotic like 3000+ people leeching from 8 seeders :D

Its actually quite pointless, considering almost everyone is done. And there are more than 8 people who have it.

If it was truely planned then it was a smart one. Get people to download to near finish then stop seeding to resume tommrow so it can be seeded and downloaded faster :D.

Its actually quite pointless, considering almost everyone is done. And there are more than 8 people who have it.

Not really, roughly 1/3 from the current 50 are, and there are 3232 disconnected leechers

apparently someone has 92.5 percent ..

The highest i'm seeing is 89.7 but i'm just using the TPB trackers not the russian ones.

thats what i said.

she stopped seeding at 95% or so, but now its going to be a full day of everyone seeding, so by tomorrow everyone will be at 90%, anyone who wants to get it, is going to be leaching off of thousands of people that are at 90%.

tomorrow if she starts seeding again, everyone that wants the torrent will be done in an hour-ish.