Windows 7 Build 7077 Due Today/Tonight

Someone needs to start confirming! :)

7077 has already been confirmed. Read back several pages. 7105 is another story altogether.

I cannot believe how arrogant and ungrateful many of you are. Apparently you don't even know the word patience. Just sit back and relax. In a day or two we all will have our x86 or x64 version of this. And thanks to the person who leaked it!

I'll tell you what is arrogant. A bitch who wastes people time and bandwidth over her control and ego, on top of that with really something she isn't suppose to have control over with anyway. I'm actually not getting this release anymore, even if it does finish. Because I don't support egotistical power trippers.

Hey guys. not trying to hijack this thread but I have a quick question. Am I able to upgrade from the beta or at least use the key from it on the newer versions coming out?

Thanks

7077 has already been confirmed. Read back several pages. 7105 is another story altogether.

I thought we had acknowledged that they are both the same builds, just different numbers because of the branches

on top of that with really something she isn't suppose to have control over with anyway.

A woman hater? lol

:p

Alot of speculation in this thread.

7077 and 7105.

Do we have ANY sources? Any REAL screenshots or confirmations?

All I see is people spreading the same old BS around. Someone needs to start confirming! :)

I unpacked what I have of the 7077 ISO and the setup is 7077 and the digital sig is intact.

Hey guys. not trying to hijack this thread but I have a quick question. Am I able to upgrade from the beta or at least use the key from it on the newer versions coming out?

Thanks

Yes.

I'll tell you what is arrogant. A bitch who wastes people time and bandwidth over her control and ego, on top of that with really something she isn't suppose to have control over with anyway. I'm actually not getting this release anymore, even if it does finish. Because I don't support egotistical power trippers.

No chit, but Im gonna leave it running just in case.

Yep. Anyone who does that is some sort of egomaniac tease. How ANYONE can defend that type of behavior is beyond me

:p I've got more than any EDIT:peers(lol) in my list already dl'd AND I am uploading at a speed of nearly all in my list combined. :D Now if only everyone would do the same, especially the greedy, I mean non-seedy. lol

Thanks

If this is infact the RC build you won't be able to upgrade to this one. You'll have to do some changes in some files so that the upgrade test is bypassed. https://www.neowin.net/news/main/09/04/07/w...ou-need-to-know

The key should work if you install the Ultimate version...

Edited by Ruixituh

If this is infact the RC build you won't be able to upgrade to this one. You'll have to do some changes in some files so that the upgrade test is bypassed. https://www.neowin.net/news/main/09/04/07/w...ou-need-to-know

The key should work if you install the Ultimate version...

This ain't the RC build!

7105 is ;)

This ain't the RC build!

7105 is ;)

Several have said this. Again.....

SOURCE?

lol...too many people THINKING they know what's what...

Hopefully they start seeding again soon...I only just started, and I'm up to 7% :laugh:

This ain't the RC build!

7105 is ;)

7105 is more likely from the RTM branch considering if you ask me. Could be wrong though and nobody that I have seen said it was RC. :) They said RC "ESCROW". :)

Maybe someone can explain this to me, I thought with a torrent, everyone would download different pieces of a file and then share them amongst themselves, so how is it that there is always a couple percent missing of a file? Out of the 3000 leechers, no one got the missing 10%?

Hey, you guys that have the whole ISO, put it on Rapidshare and post the links on a forum that allows it please! And don't stop seeding for the torrent people.