Windows 7 Build 7077 Due Today/Tonight

Seems that way. Seeds: 0 (5). :( Its now dead for me too at 95.2.. Dunno how she leaked the other 2 builds iif she can't do this one right.. :( Ahwell.. Will leave it on so others can catch up for when she does come back, but for now, its dead..

She's using her GOD HAND and preventing it from releasing. The irony. You want to leak it out, then you get mad that your friends can't get it first and stop. If a dude had leaked it this wouldn't have happened. Damn PMS.

jesus you guys are like vultures with 7. i can already see you guys are going to make bill gates a very "richer" man.

Doubt it. I'm willing to bet that a lot of people downloading it have no intention of paying for the full version when it is released.

Getting this solely to seed right now as the netbook isn't here yet. Unfortunately tapped out at 89.7 right now with everyone else. Would be nice to see 64bit show up sooner than later. Oh well.

Doubt it. I'm willing to bet that a lot of people downloading it have no intention of paying for the full version when it is released.

I will pay for my 3 licenses as I have done in the past. :) And the waiting game for Win7 doesn't bother me. If it takes 3 days to download, so be it.. Its a 20 min install now. :)

She's using her GOD HAND and preventing it from releasing. The irony. You want to leak it out, then you get mad that your friends can't get it first and stop. If a dude had leaked it this wouldn't have happened. Damn PMS.

LOL! +1 :)

Just picked this up from another forum;

"The woman who leaked the 7068 build now has her hands on 7077 in both flavors, and is planning on leaking them tonight. Apparently right now she is just deciding on which version to release first."

Looks like it might be time for an upgrade from 7068.. :D

Who cares 7105 is out already!!

You haven't been reading too much here lately huh?

And yeah, only second post but long-time reader.

If your talking about;

6.1.7105.0.090404-1235_x86fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GB1CULFRER_EN_DVD

Which supossidly appeared this afternoon your'll soon find out that this is the end result;

7068.png

Been downloading for an hour and forty minutes... 18% done so far. Currently downloading at 130kbps, but it's been down to 20-30 at times. Says it should be done in about 6 hours. That is, if it doesn't freeze up at 90 or so like you guys are saying.

ETA: I'm showing 0 (8) Seeds with 33 (1929) Peers. Upping at around 90-100KBPS

I started downloading 7105 10 minutes ago.. already 14% downloaded .. nice speed going at 436 KB/sec... search google you'll finf it . cought*** keznews dot com**cough

I started downloading 7105 10 minutes ago.. already 14% downloaded .. nice speed going at 436 KB/sec... search google you'll finf it . cought*** keznews dot com**cough

????????????????????????????????????

I just read the commets and alot of them say fake. And why on earth would you split this ISO into 50MB RAR files o.0. Unless your trying to hide something.

Regaring the 7105 posts above there is a torrent around named;

Microsoft.Windows.7.Build.7105.x86.DVD-iND

It's been proven to really be a re-pack of build 7068.. Meh..

If the RC is being released on Friday then i'd rather wait until then and get a decent speed from the MS servers.

If the RC is being released on Friday then i'd rather wait until then and get a decent speed from the MS servers.

Yeah, uh, I wouldn't expect official RC till end of the month, beginning of May.

Last news I read was end of May for official public RC release.

if they chick that originally leaked this IS having a huge power trip, im hoping that its just so that the people who are at 90% already will do most of the seeding, then she'll continue to see the last 10%, to balance the load.

thats what i HOPE.

other wise...what the f***.

i dont see any peers over 90%

if they chick that originally leaked this IS having a huge power trip, im hoping that its just so that the people who are at 90% already will do most of the seeding, then she'll continue to see the last 10%, to balance the load.

thats what i HOPE.

other wise...what the f***.

So many people are close to being done, that she is being pretty stupid. Because the seeding would get taken over by a lot of other people. Her precious internet need not apply. But yep, it is a power trip. Avian, next time don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about.

Edited by terroradagio

If your talking about;

Which supossidly appeared this afternoon your'll soon find out that this is the end result;

7068.png

So everything people are downloading is a fake then? Or is this supposed 7105 torrent different from 7077?

I did stumble across this though...

a5b9153b5649b18e.png

I just read the commets and alot of them say fake. And why on earth would you split this ISO into 50MB RAR files o.0. Unless your trying to hide something.

Scene releases are usually split up into parts (for newsgroups). By the time it reaches torrents someone's combined them already.