Windows 7 Build 7077 Due Today/Tonight

thats what i said.

she stopped seeding at 95% or so, but now its going to be a full day of everyone seeding, so by tomorrow everyone will be at 90%, anyone who wants to get it, is going to be leaching off of thousands of people that are at 90%.

tomorrow if she starts seeding again, everyone that wants the torrent will be done in an hour-ish.

Yeah, mean while more people will continue to start to connect from the start, so really, might as well seed now. New connectors will take from leechers. I don't understand this "plan" at all. Its just a power trip.

Its not a smart plan there will be still 3867+ ppl who want to finish this torrent from the same 1 or 8 seeders how longer they wait how higher the traffic will be lateron...

Its not a smart plan there will be still 3867+ ppl who want to finish this torrent from the same 1 or 8 seeders how longer they wait how higher the traffic will be lateron...

+1 Exactly.

Yeah, well mean while more people will continue to connect, so really, might as well seed now. I don't understand this "plan" at all.

It's just a way of making others do the work for you

5 seeds seed to 10 people till 90%, 10 people with 90% seed for 5 hours = 500 people now have 90% and so on in a progression. It saves a lot of time actually.

Good point, I think the 100% seeders should show up for a limited time span to bring the common percentage to something like 98%

It's just a way of making others do the work for you

5 seeds seed to 10 people till 90%, 10 people with 90% seed for 5 hours = 500 people now have 90% and so on in a progression. It saves a lot of time actually.

They are still doing the work for you. New people downloading will mostly take from leechers. They are already doing all the work. It doesn't make sense. Might as well seed now to the people who need the 10 percent. The more leechers that continue to rise will make it more demanding actually.

Its a POWER TRIP. They want to decide when they fix it. Or if they even bother. Who know's.

They are still doing the work for you. New people downloading will mostly take from leechers. They are already doing all the work. It doesn't make sense.

Well, maybe the traffic in russia has limitations, and they cant seed to 3365+ people the whole time

Well, maybe the traffic in russia has limitations, and they cant seed to 3365+ people the whole time

Well if that is the case, this torrent is ****ED. They really botched this. Can't wait for official release so POWER TRIPPING individuals can't have anymore control.

Well if that is the case, this torrent is ****ED. The really botched this. Can't wait for official release so POWER TRIPPING individuals can't have anymore control.

Either way the russian torrent forums suggest "everybody else can download tomorrow" (in russian time of course)

the thing about torrents is that you dont have to. Make sure 2-3 other people are seeding and you're done. You really dont need to seed to 3365+ people.

Either way the russian torrent forums suggest "everybody else can download tomorrow" (in russian time of course)

Yeah, but you fail to see my point. They could do it now, but don't want to, citing some fictitious "plan". They just want control of who gets it and when. I praise the individual who attempted to take that ego away from them.

Yeah, but you fail to see my point. They could do it now, but don't want to, citing some fictitious "plan". They just want control of who gets it an when. I praise the individual who attempted to take that ego away from them.

Yeah I guess you're right

let me get it and I'll seed for you guys all day and night

Lol. How do you plan on getting it?

RC 7105 Friday, why rush? ;)

Why do people keep saying this? Unless Microsoft changed their mind, RC to testers was to be end April and public RC end May.

I'm just saying I will leave it running once I do, instead of burn it and stop sharing while I install it. I will burn a copy, move it to my laptop and leave it on for everyone to get it. :p

I cannot believe how arrogant and ungrateful many of you are. Apparently you don't even know the word patience. Just sit back and relax. In a day or two we all will have our x86 or x64 version of this. And thanks to the person who leaked it!

I'll wait for the x64 build to install on my PCs, but I'm still downloading the x86 build now. I can seed from a 45mbit DS3.

Alot of speculation in this thread.

7077 and 7105.

Do we have ANY sources? Any REAL screenshots or confirmations?

All I see is people spreading the same old BS around. Someone needs to start confirming! :)