[Official] Forza 3

Somehow I doubt they can afford testing a Veyron

usually, people like this get to "test" them without paying. Especially when the company in question is "excited" to be in the game. and the car QA guys are after all pros, so it's not like they hand them over to the average geek. and some of the car QA guys would be consultants form the manufacturer, like the official test drivers.

and after they taped the whole car over as a faux mesh, yeah, I'm pretty sure they got to give it a little test run :)

I would of thought the rewind feature will punish the player at the end of the race with a penalty from the winnings.

Hope you can carry cars or money over to forza 3, evern if you still have to unlock cars having a few million to start off with would be handy.

It's sweet how the V8 Supercars have been included :) shame no Bathurst, perhaps it'll come later as DLC? hopefully since they have the race cars we'll at least see a production Falcon and Commodore as well but it's looking unlikely so far...

But it's good that the game isn't like GT in anyway form as i hated seeing about 100 different versions of a Skyline or a Civic. Who cares.... I like seeing cars like the little Fiat 500 and Ford Fiesta.. Nice for a change! And it will prove some good racing skills!

Just been watching the Gamespot Forza 3 Demo videos on youtube. The game looks amazing! New cheating system though?!?! Or is that just developers...

Just been watching the Gamespot Forza 3 Demo videos on youtube. The game looks amazing! New cheating system though?!?! Or is that just developers...

would probably help if anyone else had a clue what you where talking about

would probably help if anyone else had a clue what you where talking about

I presummed someone might have posted links to these videos already.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Cheating at 2:20 on Part 2. Looking back it must have been developer tools... Didn't pay much attention first time.

I presummed someone might have posted links to these videos already.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Cheating at 2:20 on Part 2. Looking back it must have been developer tools... Didn't pay much attention first time.

Err, yes, I can't really see some early-90s looking debug menu being a main part of the game.

Err, yes, I can't really see some early-90s looking debug menu being a main part of the game.

Very true, thoug to be honest I wouldn't say cheating was part of a game really.

Glad/hope there isn't a cheating system. Enjoy the videos if you haven't seen them :)