WWDC '09

So I'm confused... I waited this long to buy a Macbook Pro and I was going for the 17" but now the 15" is better with the newer screen, speed upgrades and SD slot? How is this fair?

The 17" is always behind the 15" in features

This thing's been going on for an hour and a half and this is all they've announced?

Apple, for a company that used to rock with presentations, this is fail. I don't care if they announce a new iPhone now. All it's going to be is another minor update -- front facing camera, different colors, like the rumors.

I'm really not impressed with the built-in battery on the 15-inch MacBook Pro, that's enough to steer me away from it. Did Apple state if they are putting a 9600M GT in the 13-inch MacBook Pro?

iPhone OS and iPhone are different things. Perhaps....one last thing? I mean, c'mon they HAVE to do it... You dont get this much hype surely about a nonexistant product.

Jeez guys stop complaining. It's WWDC, a DEVELOPERS conference for gods sake. This ain't MacWorld.

I'm really not impressed with the built-in battery on the 15-inch MacBook Pro, that's enough to steer me away from it. Did Apple state if they are putting a 9600M GT in the 13-inch MacBook Pro?

No, they're not putting it in.

And I've decided not to get a Macbook now, too. I was going to. Unless I find an old one on sale for a bit, I'm not going to.

Probably not, the $1699 15-inch MacBook Pro only includes the 9400m

Jeez guys stop complaining. It's WWDC, a DEVELOPERS conference for gods sake. This ain't MacWorld.

Right, doesn't mean they have to make so god damn boring though.

ps: Wish You Were Here :heart:

Yeah, I know, but I was gonna return this one if it did come out. If not, it saves me the trip to the AT&T store.

Plus, I couldn't live without my iPhone ever since I broke mine.

I've gotcha. Sorry if I came off rude, I've just seen so many people complaining that new iPhones were coming out because they just got their new one. They weren't here, other forums. That kind of stuff baffles me. How can you blame Apple for that :p

I'm disappointed that they haven't announced the new one yet. I skipped the second generation and was prepared to purchase the new third generation today :(

You are aware Macworld was canceled and that they planned to use events like this for their big announcements, right?

You are aware Macworld was canceled and that they planned to use events like this for their big announcements, right?

Yes, I'm fully aware but WWDC wasn't one of those events. Apple will host consumer events when and where they want to. WWDC is still roughly the same time every year.