WWDC '09

Ugh, the camera is still mounted to the back.. great for if you want to take a picture of you and your friends on a friday night... yes, drunkly fumble with your touch screen to find the "take picture" button... <sigh> I'm really not impressed at all.

Can an iPhone 3G and OS 3.0 do video capture?

I see it still uses that ugly glossy back :( I was hoping for a Matte finish. Damn. Passing. Looks like I'll be keeping my first generation for another year then.

Ugh, the camera is still mounted to the back.. great for if you want to take a picture of you and your friends on a friday night... yes, drunkly fumble with your touch screen to find the "take picture" button... <sigh> I'm really not impressed at all.

Never saw why it was a big deal anyway. Taking drunk Myspace pictures VS regularly using a camera.

11:52AM "And you can share it with anyone, I can tap share and send it in an email... if my carrier supports it, I can send as an MMS." Nice jab at AT&T.

LOL

yeah, it looks the same and I don't give a **** about it being faster, my current 3G is fast enough. My wallet is happy as I'll be keeping my 3G a little longer it seems.

lol

JB Iphone 2.0 can do it =P

Cycorder 4tw!

Not interested in JB. One of features of OS 3.0 was video when they showed OS 3.0 at the iPhone 3.0 event - they didn't mention it today though, only as part of the new iPhone.

yeah, it looks the same and I don't give a **** about it being faster, my current 3G is fast enough. My wallet is happy as I'll be keeping my 3G a little longer it seems.

Vioce Dialing, haha come on Apple that's been going for Donkey's years. Terrible update, well I'm keeping my 16GB 3G iTelefone then.

What a terrible update to the iPhones. Welcome to 2005 Apple, you finally caught up..

Considering the iPhone wasn't released until 2007 and now everyone's scrambling to copy them, we'll take that comment for what it's worth.

I want an autofocus camera and 3MP is enough for me... Improved speed is always welcome :)

If its out before July 6th Ill upgrade :p