BREAKING NEWS...Michael Jackson dies of cardiac arrest

Can someone please ban these trolls?

Just report them please. Let a mod take care of it.

The internet is slowing down because of this.

I'll give him that,

I loved his music, the rest.............made me cringe to think about it being the same guy who made that music, but it wasnt enough to make me quite listening, altho im not an uberfan and never was interested in going to a concert or anything

Reports are out that Jeff Goldblum has died also. Plummeted to his death on a movie set in New Zealand!

Those stories are fake. People seeking attention.

Reports are out that Jeff Goldblum has died also. Plummeted to his death on a movie set in New Zealand!

I've looked everywhere, there are no reports!

People filmed the ambulance leaving his house, and they just showed it on tv....ugh!! :angry:

From what I've heard, some fans got into the hospital and pulled the fire alarm to try and get close to the body. There's actually mixed reports, some I've heard say it was the press who did it and others say it was the fans.

Definitely im betting on the Chloroform he uses to molest children

Wait what? I didn't want you quoting me. :/

I would figure more of a mix of prescription pain killers....

There are other stupid rumours of other actors suddenly dying going around on the Internet (including Twitter etc.).

yeah, that's what sucks about twitter. All it takes is one person starting a fake rumour for it to quickly become "fact" and spread across the web

Can someone give a update on whats happening now?

The latest news is that four hours ago Jacko was rushed to the hospital after having a supposed heart attack. He died an hour to two hours ago (that is being debating right now). Right now the family, nor the hospital has made a statement.

That's pretty much it at this point. Not sure the heart attack has been confirmed though.

The latest news is that four hours ago Jacko was rushed to the hospital after having a supposed heart attack. He died an hour to two hours ago (that is being debating right now). Right now the family, nor the hospital has made a statement.

That's pretty much it at this point. Not sure the heart attack has been confirmed though.

Cardiac Arrest was confirmed (which is actually worse than a heart attack).

-Spenser

Cardiac Arrest was confirmed (which is actually worse than a heart attack).

-Spenser

Ahh, gotcha. What I've been listening to is my radio (riding in a car), so I'm kind of getting everything third party right now. And the news sites are getting hammered and that makes it really slow to connect to via AT&T's wonderful Edge network :p

Thanks for the info (Y)