BREAKING NEWS...Michael Jackson dies of cardiac arrest

shakey_snake & plural how old are you? I hope someone doesn't talk about you or one of your relatives when the day comes, 'cause that day comes for everyone you know....

Again noone will talk about my relatives when they die because they are not famous.

I, on one hand, hope everyone makes jokes about me when I die. I rather see people laughing then see them sad over my death.

Around 12 I think.

Some people here act very immature.

Again, if you cannot take dark jokes, you dont have to read the post

*completely stunned* Whatever you thought of him? He was a LEGEND! Just a pity his life was so F****D up as it was (perhaps bought a lot of it on himself) but god damn. Music will be a poorer place without him.

The attitudes of some of the people in this thread absolutely disgust me.

Whether you liked the guy or not, whatever he may or may not have done, he is dead, so please show your human side and show some respect.

I am permitted an opinion of Michael Jackson. He was one piece of work. He molested children as a hobby and then paid off their parents. If there is a hell, it is too good for him. I wish that he would have spent time in prison, he would know what molestation is.

*completely stunned* Whatever you thought of him? He was a LEGEND!

And this is a legendary death thread.

Neowin's front page is now officially a tabloid.

Don't know why my post about an age limitation on the forum was removed,

when the same trolls can spam the same one-liners page after page.

I just think it's a shame is that people can't discuss this subject in a mature, calm and respectful manner.

There will always be different opinions, but if they're expressed as in this thread....noone will take it serious, and it's a waste of space.

Again noone will talk about my relatives when they die because they are not famous.

I, on one hand, hope everyone makes jokes about me when I die. I rather see people laughing then see them sad over my death.

Again, if you cannot take dark jokes, you dont have to read the post

I thought it was kind of funny. I appreciate dark humor.

I wasn't his greatest fan, but I pay my respects to his family, friends and fans who will in no doubt be suffering now. I guess that is what separates a "stars" death to an average member of Joe Public, the amount of grievers.

Whatever folks might think of MJ he was still a giant in the music industry. Too bad his eccentricities sometimes clouded his musical achievements.

My guess is we are going to hear plenty on the legal side of his death. Should be interesting to say the least.

Woah? I did a search and nothing came up, now I've made a new thread. Grrr.

It might get merged with the other thread. If anyone complains then blame me. :p

I am permitted an opinion of Michael Jackson. He was one piece of work. He molested children as a hobby and then paid off their parents. If there is a hell, it is too good for him. I wish that he would have spent time in prison, he would know what molestation is.

i am not surprised you know the truth. because those who sit behind thy keyboard, know thine truth.

/bow omniscient Gary7

i am not surprised you know the truth. because those who sit behind thy keyboard, know thine truth.

/bow omniscient Gary7

I have a background in law enforcement dealing with freaks like this. Have You?

I have a background in law enforcement dealing with freaks like this. Have You?

i believe every word you say. you are a real person to me. tell me more please.