BREAKING NEWS...Michael Jackson dies of cardiac arrest

It's so ironic that his comeback tour that was about to start soon was called "This is it!"

RIP Michael,

You will live on forever on my iPod!

Indeed, he will join the great performers of yesteryear and will seemingly live on through his music

What for? For having a opinion that you don't agree with? MJ was a pedophile, period. May he rot in hell.

Did "Uncle Tom" touch you in a way you didn't like when you were a kid? That's the only explanation I can think of as to why you're so vehement about this. You've made your point. Give it a rest. Jeeeez!

Was probably just as well. Great stage act, but living a life with people thinking he's a paedo everywhere he goes (whether he is or not) - can't be easy. I reckon at some point if this hadn't have happened he would've been shot on stage or something. Not being nasty, but you get some crazy people out there.

Come on guys. He may have done weird things, questionable things, things we may believe or not he is innocent of, but can we just let the guy rest in peace now. And whatever that he may have done or not, he must be remembered for his musical talent, his music and the legacy he has left behind as an artist.

All negative things aside, you can not deny that the man influenced music as we know it today. He's a legend, and he will be missed by many.

May he rest in peace. :(

Come on guys. He may have done weird things, questionable things, things we may believe or not he is innocent of, but can we just let the guy rest in peace now. And whatever that he may have done or not, he must be remembered for his musical talent, his music and the legacy he has left behind as an artist.

True. Weather you like him or not as a person, he was a musical genius, that fact can't be denied.

Pop star Michael Jackson has died in Los Angeles, aged 50.]

Paramedics were called to the singer's home around midday local time on Thursday after he stopped breathing and suffered a suspected cardiac arrest.

He was rushed by ambulance to a local medical centre, but his death was announced shortly afterwards.

The star, who had a history of health problems, had been due to begin a series of comeback concerts in the UK on 13 July.

Jackson had a history of health problems and had not completed a concert tour in 12 years.

BBC News

funny i don't remember typing this! :angry:

No we cant because its a gross violation of free speach . just because someone dies we must all respect them regardless of their actions ?

Nonsense of the highest order . Will you enforce this rule when Mahmoud Ahmadinejad dies i throughly doubt it !

There is no freedom of speech in a privately owned forum

Why the hell is Al Sharpton on T.V. talking about him :wacko: Al Sharpton is one of those people who just won't go away.

I'm sure Al Sharpton is trying to squeeze out one more buck.

RIP Michael

This, to me, was very unexpected. Just about to go to bed, when I read some Facebook status posts from friends declaring this sad news. To me, now is not the time to criticise some of the aspects of the man's life that were brought up and focussed on later in his life.

A public figure, idolised by many (not myself, but this is again made obvious by the crowds gathering outside the UCLA hospital right now), has died.

It doesn't make logical sense , If your innocent and someone accuses you of molesting their child you dont runto the ATM and hand them a bag of cash to shut up .

Im sorry but that is not the behavior of an innocent man, Just how many victims has this pedophile payed to shut up ?

The truth will come out eventually just as it did with the irish catholic church

AFIK paying off the pearnts of the child he raped is an admission of guilt.

Or maybe he didn't want to drag the trial long. Unfortunately, for him, no matter how Innocent the court proved him, some people still believe he DID it, because of this.

Edited by JediXAngel

What's with all the trolling? Seriously guys, you're coming across the same as people who turn up to protest at the funeral's of gay people just because they believe homosexuality is wrong. Seriously, there's no point, you've said your piece and that's fine, you've obviously been heard, leave it alone .

Wow.

Wasn't expecting that.

I grew up listening to him when my mum use to play his music about the house. Hell of a performer. Hell of an artist. Hell of a loss.

:rofl: That's an awesome impression!

This thread is huge.......

Does anyone think he might have OD'd?

Definitely im betting on the Chloroform he uses to molest children