BREAKING NEWS...Michael Jackson dies of cardiac arrest

I have a background in law enforcement dealing with freaks like this. Have You?

Argument from authority is no substitute for legal investigation... much like the type that took place and acquitted MJ. Try again.

RIP Michael Jackson

The ONLY artist to sell over 50 million copies of any album (100-109 Million copies of Thriller were sold!!)

I have a background in law enforcement dealing with freaks like this. Have You?

And I'm an Aerospace engineer, only on the interwebz though ;)

http://www.michaeljackson.com/

nothing on his website other than red background and Michael Jackson king of pop

I think its a bit difficult for him to update, with being dead and all that :shifty:

Probally his team with update it in time. Gunna take them a while to sort out all the refunds too.

Argument from authority is no substitute for legal investigation... much like the type that took place and acquitted MJ. Try again.

Then why did MJ pay off the parents of those kids. Innocent people do not do that.

Isn't Gary7 allowed freedom of speech anymore :s

It's a thread full of MJ fans, entering it and posting images of his nose falling off is just blatant trolling

Pretty sure MOST people hate MJ (Not feeling sad he died) are hardcore Heavy Metal fans that can't stand ANY of his songs!

I'm a hard core heavy metal fan, but I still appreciate his songs. Good music is good music. Really I don't know why you bring metal into this though. Like people who listen to metal don't like any other kind of music?

The site was JUST updated; they just removed all links to concert tickets etc, just few seconds ago.

I think its a bit difficult for him to update, with being dead and all that :shifty:

Probally his team with update it in time. Gunna take them a while to sort out all the refunds too.

So true :p Dark humor....

I imagine like you said a team or Janet will update it

Have you ever heard of a thing called forgiveness? Its all over now.

Tell that to the kids whose lives were forever tarnished by this freak. Tell it to the parents of these kids. He more than like died of cardiac arrest due to an OD of Coke.

Innocent people can and do do it. It saves media coverage which can blow it up to make people think it's true, and it saves you going to court. If you have the money, why not?

Plus, the family admitted later that they were just after money.

That was one family out of how many that the news media never knew about.

On a SERIOUS note ... why is this on the front page? I could understand if maybe we were a music oriented website ... but Michael Jackson has nothing to do with Tech-related information ... maybe his terrible nose job is a sign of FAILED technology, but other than that ... nothing what-so-ever!

On a SERIOUS note ... why is this on the front page? I could understand if maybe we were a music oriented website ... but Michael Jackson has nothing to do with Tech-related information ... maybe his terrible nose job is a sign of FAILED technology, but other than that ... nothing what-so-ever!

Well, he was 50% silicon.

It is HUGE news.

But you are correct.