BREAKING NEWS...Michael Jackson dies of cardiac arrest

Remember money buys anything. I bet you even thought OJ was not guilty. :rolleyes:
really? funny phil spector is a multi millionaire and he's locked up for life?

oh well, now everyone who was close to him can now capitalize on his death

Yeah, you do. And you've made it. We get it. No need to keep spamming the thread with it.

I dont think he will stop until we all agree with him.... or his nap time.

On a SERIOUS note ... why is this on the front page? I could understand if maybe we were a music oriented website ... but Michael Jackson has nothing to do with Tech-related information ... maybe his terrible nose job is a sign of FAILED technology, but other than that ... nothing what-so-ever!

+100%

On a SERIOUS note ... why is this on the front page? I could understand if maybe we were a music oriented website ... but Michael Jackson has nothing to do with Tech-related information ... maybe his terrible nose job is a sign of FAILED technology, but other than that ... nothing what-so-ever!

Neowin from time to time puts huge stories that aren't tech related on the front page. They did it during the 911 attacks, and a few times since. Like it or not, MJ's death is a HUGE story.

Too true..

A 13 yr old kid accuses of kiddie fiddling..What do you do???

Oh yeah, you go down the bank, get him 13million dollars, give it to the kid, and tell him to shut up!

So..Guilty, Guilty..GUILTY!

Thats what were all saying +1

Love the music but that dosnt change the fact that he was clearly a child molester .

RIP Michael Jackson, he was a big inspiration in my childhood. I sad to see a great performer and a great human being die.

He will be missed. =-(

He was a big icon in peoples life. Same if anyone really famous dies, or a giant (god forbid) tragedy happens (like 9/11) it will be made available to read on the front page. It can be non-tech related every once in awhile...

wheres the mods to start banning or giving out warnings i have counted over 5 people who need a ban or be warned

How much coverage on The Tabloids front page did Farah Fawcett get? That is someone that I feel sorry for. Jackson is going to get all of the publicity.

wheres the mods to start banning or giving out warnings i have counted over 5 people who need a ban or be warned

What for? For having a opinion that you don't agree with? MJ was a pedophile, period. May he rot in hell.