[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

The guy in the video is an idiot. The death streak that gives you extra health does not give you "triple" health. It just gives you extra health at the start of your spawn to at least give you a chance to get away (i.e. this has happened to all of us, you respawn in the same damn spot you just died at, then get killed again immediately, with the death streak, you won't die "as" fast as before, so you may have a chance to get to a different area).

Some info about Special Ops. I am definitely looking forward to it. I also just read on Kotaku tonight it has been confirmed if one person dies the mission has to be started over.

The game features a Special Forces co-op mode that allows players to battle their way through special missions together. The missions are not tied to the game's main narrative and have an increased difficulty level. The mode has been compared to the Mile High Club from COD4: Modern Warfare, which was a timed bonus campaign accessible after completing the game.

Above Taken From Here

We really enjoyed the "
" mission unlocked upon the completion of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare -- despite the fact it was completely out-of-continuity, it was one of the most thrilling segments in the entire game. Fortunately, it seems Infinity Ward has taken a cue from this airplane-combat scenario -- the developer recently explained that it's using it as inspiration for Modern Warfare 2's "Special Ops" missions, which were briefly demoed at GamesCom 2009.

Billed as the game's co-op mode, Special Ops allows players to perform standalone missions either on their lonesome or with a friend via online or split-screen co-op. Different difficulty tiers are offered for each Special Ops mission -- those bold enough to tackle the harder echelons will receive greater in-game unlockables.

Above Taken From Here

i give my recommendation for any game of Activision :) games they are real good but last few years they are getting EPIC And Most Popular Gender .

I can hear the tears of Sethos :rofl:

That is so obviously fake it's not even funny :laugh: Developers have already played it on their public profile, meaning the game has gone gold, so unless their deadline is to eat a set amount of cake before launch, this won't get delayed :p

Okay, dilemma here - Do I either preorder now or wait and see if there's any supermarket price wars upon release? :/

I've already been pestering my mate in Asda about the prices but he says they won't know until a lot closer to the time.

Might as well wait, what do you get from pre-ordering just now, some warm fuzzy feeling inside? :p

I've already been pestering my mate in Asda about the prices but he says they won't know until a lot closer to the time.

Might as well wait, what do you get from pre-ordering just now, some warm fuzzy feeling inside? :p

there's a good price in the PS3/360 special offers+deals threads.. Less than ?40 with free shipping from a site..

there's a good price in the PS3/360 special offers+deals threads.. Less than ?40> with free shipping from a site..

LESS THAN ?40?!b>

Omgzgzgzgzgzgzgzzz

kermit.gif

I can't believe a game is under ?40.

just joking I guess for MW2 that ain't bad, I'm waiting till it gets to < ?35. hoping the supermarkets help there

just joking I guess for MW2 that ain't bad, I'm waiting till it gets to < ?35. hoping the supermarkets help there

which is why i mentioned my dilemma about preordering there or waiting://

which is why i mentioned my dilemma about preordering there or waiting :/

I'd wait, but I'm Scottish and extremely money conservative.

Oh by the way Larry, your prediction was a bit off :p

What you talking about Willis? (just in case thats a reference to an old American show Different Strokes that some may not get)

My wording was a bit weird, I admit it, but I meant discussion when the game is actually out, like in our hands and we are all playing it out.

We have a little less than a month to go, so 60 pages is more than feasible, especially the way you and AB carry on in this thread. ;)

Just had a shopto newsletter sent through email and they have ''lowest prices online'' plastered in the top corner, I wonder if they'll match the ?37.98 or w/e price for MW2://

Just had a shopto newsletter sent through email and they have ''lowest prices online'' plastered in the top corner, I wonder if they'll match the ?37.98 or w/e price for MW2://

They'll maybe match it and book a ?400 flight to Turkey for you.