[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Thank god!

Definitely :yes:

MP Achievements suck because you get people just ruining the MP experience for achievements. classic example - ShadowRun (Although technically a MP only game but still ruined it)

Definitely :yes:

MP Achievements suck because you get people just ruining the MP experience for achievements. classic example - ShadowRun (Although technically a MP only game but still ruined it)

True. Also Halo 3 is a good example of that.

True. Also Halo 3 is a good example of that.

Haha Halo 3 was hilarious :D

People switching to Japanese/Chinese language on their xboxes so they would play on Japanese servers. Only thing is, there are no Japanese players so it becomes a gathering for people looking for achievements :D me included

RECON!

Just average? Wow must take a lot to impress you :p

It was just a trailer. It didn't have any "wow" moments, the graphics were fairly good (but not spectacular; not like Killzone 2 or Crysis), and it just gave a glimpse of the storyline. I'm not sure why I'm supposed to be blown away by it? I mean, it'll be interesting to fight in the United States, but that's not exactly uncommon in videogames.

I'm sure the game will be amazing, but the trailer was just another trailer :)

Ooer no wonder they haven't been talking about the SP. That's quite locale to 'announce'. I can't be the only person who things CoD is looking very long in the tooth now though. It really needs a new engine.

It comes out next to L4D2, AC2, Uncharted 2 and looks fairly weak in comparison.

Ooer no wonder they haven't been talking about the SP. That's quite locale to 'announce'. I can't be the only person who things CoD is looking very long in the tooth now though. It really needs a new engine.

It comes out next to L4D2, AC2, Uncharted 2 and looks fairly weak in comparison.

What about the Source engine? Isnt L4D2 running on a 4-5 year engine?

Graphics in MW and MW2 arn't what we play it for..it's the gameplay :p

Unless your referring to gameplay when you say comparison?

What about the Source engine? Isnt L4D2 running on a 4-5 year engine?

Graphics in MW and MW2 arn't what we play it for..it's the gameplay :p

Unless your referring to gameplay when you say comparison?

It is though, you have to admit, it still looks better (maybe because that it's self was built from the ground up). I know it isn't about GFX but it still helps to look nice! ;)

Oh..my..god you GET A REVOLVER :o

And I just realised it comes out next week :D