[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

That really is a kick in the nuts if you don't notice :p

Oh yeah, I wasn't concentrating. I've literally just woken up XD

So a 2 week PC delay to try push more console sales? Don't worry Activision I can see right through your tactics :p

new video over at gametrailers

special ops mode looks great

interested to see how many gigs this game is. they managing to squeeze a full campaign, 21 special ops levels and a extensive multiplayer component all on 1 dvd

Interviewer said something about a triple health death streak - I hope that is not true because that has to be the dumbest **** ever.

Why not include casting magic spells of super mana too...or a kill streak that summons ****in dragons :s

Just dont include it in hardcore mode please :p

Interviewer said something about a triple health death streak - I hope that is not true because that has to be the dumbest **** ever.

Why not include casting magic spells of super mana too...or a kill streak that summons ****in dragons :s

Dude if people don't die tons of times in a row that won't happen. So if you're playing HC it's unlikely because they'll get a kill at some point. It's probably called Hulk or somthing :p

Yeah I heard that. I seriously hope that isn't true too.

To get good at alot of online games you have to accept you'll be a noob to start off with and just keep playing untill you're good. I don't want to have to unload a full magazine into somebody to kill them just because they aren't good enough, that's ridiculous.

Do you guys think both the console versions will look similar as up until now they have only shown footage from the xbox360 version and as a have the ps3 version on order i was wondering if i should change.

Do you guys think both the console versions will look similar as up until now they have only shown footage from the xbox360 version and as a have the ps3 version on order i was wondering if i should change.

Yeah, they'll look exactly the same just as Call of Duty 4 did. Infinity Ward made a decision to have both versions look the same and had to go on a sort of compromise, running at 600p I'm almost certain the raw power of the Xbox 360 has more to give, even the PS3 should have more oomph but resolution wise but it's scaled back for the lowest common denominator, which is the PS3 due to the harder implementation of Multi-platform code.

Yeah, they'll look exactly the same just as Call of Duty 4 did. Infinity Ward made a decision to have both versions look the same and had to go on a sort of compromise, running at 600p I'm almost certain the raw power of the Xbox 360 has more to give, even the PS3 should have more oomph but resolution wise but it's scaled back for the lowest common denominator, which is the PS3 due to the harder implementation of Multi-platform code.

Never thought of COD4 as a graphically demanding game really :/

No Attack Dogs in Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer

Robert Bowling, once again, was kind enough to answer some questions from the community. Below is a summary of the new information:

* If your partner goes down in Special Ops, he will go into Last Stand mode and is able to crawl to safety. You will need to revive him: if you both go down, it's game over.

* There are no attack dogs in MW2 multiplayer, they are in Special Ops though.

* There will be challenges for everything: weapons, classes, weapon attachments etc.

* In Special Ops, Juggernauts will spawn randomly around the mission just like normal enemies, but you won't encounter them too often.

1. They are real beasts so it's best to deal with them from a far, as they unload massive suppressive fire.

* There is a high chance that a MW2 soundtrack will be released.

* There will be Regular, Hardened and Veteran difficulty settings in Special Ops. Difficulty changes enemy aim, bullet damage, and increases the goal required to win the level.