[VS] Clearscreen Sharp for Windows 7

It worked when I restarted my computer.

Try that after you've applied it.

The bug where the white bits are showing near the clock is stopping me from using this skin though :(

When that's fixed i'll love it

Can you add transparency to Clearscreen Round please? i really like a merged theme between the round of clearscreen round and max transparency of clearscreen sharp! keep using this on my pc till you release that theme.:D

1. Un-pin everything from the superbar
  2. Download some nice-looking icons. I used Token.
  3. Start changing icons in the start menu.
  4. Re-pin them.

At least, that's how I did it. Tried changing the icon from the jumplist and it didn't work..

EDIT: @KJ: Thanks. That was quick. Can't wait for the next release :)

very nice thx ! how do you change the Windows explore icon ?

Any chance you plan to introduce the arrowish button you have in the small taskbar version for the big taskbar version? (or modify an x64 explorer just for me ^^ ? ) I absolutely love it!

Any chance you plan to introduce the arrowish button you have in the small taskbar version for the big taskbar version? (or modify an x64 explorer just for me ^^ ? ) I absolutely love it!

Yeah, when I get the time and kill as many bugs as possible. :)

No way. We want them NOW!

Lol, I suppose I can release the .PSD for them? They are all done using vector masks and layer styles, so anyone familiar with them and Photoshop can resize and create their own :)

I changed this one, and pinned it to the superbar:

2009-10-27_045057.png

Why don't you just press SHIFT and right click a Superbar item? That's a much easier way to change the icon for a Superbar item, instead of changing the icon and repinning the items.

@-KJ: As I said on deviantART, nice job so far. I'll be trying it out once it hits final :)

Why don't you just press SHIFT and right click a Superbar item? That's a much easier way to change the icon for a Superbar item, instead of changing the icon and repinning the items.

Because I didn't know better :D

EDIT: Oh yeah, thanks! :)

Edited by GreenMartian

thx for the tip

Meh... I registered just for this very purpose in a probably naive hope, that someone will be able to help with my problem. I did IMO virtually anything to apply the style but it just won't work... I manually replaced explorer.exe, used uxstyle core, used uxtheme patcher and nada... only thing I got is the black round Start button. Weird thing is, I DO get the "sharp look" when I alt-tab out of game (on the game window)... what the hell? :(

31546329.th.png

Edited by lordfrikk

Lol, I suppose I can release the .PSD for them? They are all done using vector masks and layer styles, so anyone familiar with them and Photoshop can resize and create their own :)

I totally want the .PSD... I'll use resource hacker and edit it myself! Pleaseee!

BTW I love the style, I really it do... it's amazing. I used it on Vista, now using it on 7 64x :]

Great VS !

Found another bug:

Windows 7 X64; Transparency disabled (Aero on); happens randomly.

bugger.jpg

That's a bug in Windows 7 not his theme. You don't see it in the default aero as that glitched spot is covered up.

Yeah, I'll go ahead and fix that... it's ugly and I thought it might've been affecting me only.

Besides, stretching the area over won't make much of a difference in appearance and size.

I don't know if it's win7 or the theme, or the explorer replacement (using x64 here), but when I bring the computer out of sleep mode, my desktop wallpaper will be shrunken to a 1024 x 768 mode, or sometimes I won't be able to see the border window for digsby.