What would you like for that Darkrai?

Generally depends what you have, obviously I don't want a Bidoof for it :p

Just as a note, there's a deadline until Sunday for these, because after then I'm moving back into University halls and such cannot trade over WiFi. It is currently 4:16PM Thursday GMT.

Does anyone have a Beldum/Metang/Metagross and/or a Chikorita/Bayleaf/Meganium I could have or better just to borrow for an hour or so to breed for an egg.

I don't have much to offer besides my love at the moment, or one of the other Gold/Silver starters, lol.

Just as a note, there's a deadline until Sunday for these, because after then I'm moving back into University halls and such cannot trade over WiFi. It is currently 4:16PM Thursday GMT.

I can give you 1 Flareon, with a Brave Nature, level 10, and if you want them 3 Eevee eggs.

If one of them happens to be shiny (which I doubt).. would you kindly let me know?

I can give you 1 Flareon, with a Brave Nature, level 10, and if you want them 3 Eevee eggs.

If one of them happens to be shiny (which I doubt).. would you kindly let me know?

Brave is ok...but Flareon's movepool is horrid, it doesn't get any good Physical Fire type moves barring Fire Fang...

What else is there? And I have no shinies other than the Eevee/Glaceon I got traded, a Togekiss (Which isn't mine but is epic), and a Cresselia.

Note you don't have to trade from your HGSS carts, if you've got something good on your DPPt carts tell me :p

Brave is ok...but Flareon's movepool is horrid, it doesn't get any good Physical Fire type moves barring Fire Fang...

What else is there? And I have no shinies other than the Eevee/Glaceon I got traded, a Togekiss (Which isn't mine but is epic), and a Cresselia.

Note you don't have to trade from your HGSS carts, if you've got something good on your DPPt carts tell me :p

Well.. I have a shiny Gyarados. I'm not sure what you'd want..

How about a Dratini?

Well.. I have a shiny Gyarados. I'm not sure what you'd want..

How about a Dratini?

What's the nature?

What's the nature?

Is there a certain nature that you would like? I'm going to go out and catch a Dratini, but I would need some time to level it for you.

Me and Minifig are pokemon partners :p

Is there a certain nature that you would like? I'm going to go out and catch a Dratini, but I would need some time to level it for you.

Ah fair enough, if you can get one that has reasonable stats and a Rash/Mild nature then that would be awesome.

For some reason that reminded me of this.

100125.gif

:p

Ah fair enough, if you can get one that has reasonable stats and a Rash/Mild nature then that would be awesome.

Alright, I'll try to find one for you.

@Corris: Lol! That's so funny :laugh:

For some reason that reminded me of this.

:p

Lol Corris. :p

Just as a note Minifig/Emi, it's getting late for me so just post when you find one, I'll try and get online tomorrow. I'll probably be on for another 30 min or so and then that's it.

Chasethebase we got you a Rash one with high attack power. :)

Awesome. Will be online in about 20 minutes if you're on.

Chasethebase, you around amigo? I can do your trade right now..

I'll need your friend code and stuff... we need to exchange that and then I can give you your dratini.

Ergh, really annoyed that we have no Vs Seeker, trying to level some new Pokemon up to my other Pokemon is taking ages.

On Silver I typically spammed the Elite 4, but that doesn't work anymore because they're higher level, try SS Aqua.

On another note, Sunkern is now God Tier. Read the description as to why.

On Silver I typically spammed the Elite 4, but that doesn't work anymore because they're higher level, try SS Aqua.

On another note, Sunkern is now God Tier. Read the description as to why.

I'm just before heading off to elite 4, so I wouldn't be able to use them or the SS Aqua to train anyway, lol.

I got all the starters from Kanto and Johto, glygar, donphans, heracross, and eevee's.