I have these starters that I can breed for an egg if anyone wants one, still trying to get the others, all of course not glitched, cloned or cheated for.

Spr_4h_155.pngCyndaquil

Spr_4h_158.pngTotodile

Spr_4h_390.pngChimchar

Spr_4p_393.pngPiplup

i think its time i sort out my nintendo wifi usb and relearn how to use wifi on the ds

where do i find my friend code?

i think its time i sort out my nintendo wifi usb and relearn how to use wifi on the ds

Note the WiFi USB does not work with Windows 7, and there is no support for it at all. No drivers or anything. You get your friend code when you first connect to WiFi.

Also @Tech Star, none of those really appeal to me to be honest, sorry. :(

Talk to a lady in the Pokemon center and she'll give you the Pal Pad. Open that to see your own friend code and register others. But I think you need to connect online first in order for you to generate your own friend code.

I have these starters that I can breed for an egg if anyone wants one, still trying to get the others, all of course not glitched, cloned or cheated for.

Spr_4h_155.pngCyndaquil

Spr_4h_158.pngTotodile

Spr_4h_390.pngChimchar

Spr_4p_393.pngPiplup

Would love that Chimchar and Piplup. I can give you a chicorita or squirtle for them.

Note the WiFi USB does not work with Windows 7, and there is no support for it at all. No drivers or anything. You get your friend code when you first connect to WiFi.

Also @Tech Star, none of those really appeal to me to be honest, sorry. :(

I will check my game and see if I have anything better for them.

tech star, if that was aimed at me

im on windows vista and i cant get my friend code coz i cant connect to wifi so i cant find how to get up the menu to configure my nintendo wifi usb

tech star, if that was aimed at me

im on windows vista and i cant get my friend code coz i cant connect to wifi so i cant find how to get up the menu to configure my nintendo wifi usb

Ok I'll tell you how considering I own one, and now it's broken.

Essentially what you need to do is start up the Nintendo DS system once the WiFi USB is working and plugged in (Download the software from Nintendo's website/Softpedia wherever) and when you get to the main menu in HGSS it will give you a WiFi Settings option, choose that (5th one down).

Then select Connection Settings (Big blue one) and it should give you an option to connect to a WiFi USB.

YAY!

Thank you Chase!

I never noticed there was a down arrow on the main menu coz im too used to skipping it - so thanks

Spr_4h_155.pngCyndaquil

Spr_4h_158.pngTotodile

Spr_4h_390.pngChimchar

Spr_4p_393.pngPiplup

Corris, I'd love a Totodile egg, if you don't mind :)

Also those trades are no longer available.

I beat Red, taking more damage from hail than his Pokemon LOL! EV trained Electivire with moves super effective against a total of 11 types FTW!

(Earthquake, Cross Chop, Thunderpunch, Ice punch)

Got both my Kanto starter from Oak (Bulbasaur) an Hoenn from Steven (Torchic) I started with Totodile ;)

The Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector does work with Windows 7. Use the latest 1.07 drivers and it'll work, it did on one of my PC's (but it doesn't on my 64-bit one).

thats ridiculously awesome but was too fast to follow,

i didnt notice the captions at the side at first

by then it was too late to pause every time a new one came up - cbb to go back to start

wow

It's all thanks to the fact it can learn Bounce in Pt/HG/SS. This means it isn't walled by Giratina/Ghost types.

Also check out the Caterpie one that's linked in the video as well. :p

Wow. I literally dropped my jaw and my toothpick fell out of my mouth.

Freaking lost to the Arcade Star due to a lucky crit Reversal OHKOing my Milotic :(

Endure Reversal ftl

You know for the next pokemon game after white and black they should combine all the games and allow you to start in which region you'd like and go from there...

Then you can unlock more regions down the road.. >.>