Battlefield: Bad Company 2

The game may very well look stunning in motion but real-world static screenshots like that make it look like ass on a fence.

True, but anyway... thought I'd contribute s'all :)

There we go :) Two screenies for your viewing pleasure :) Second picture, I blew up a fuel container just for fun, hehe love destructible buildings.

Damn, that's bad :no: Hope the game looks better in motion.

If Neowin was ever to buy a game server for the community, this would be the perfect game to do it for IMO. Also get a Ventrilo client for subscribers.

If Neowin was ever to buy a game server for the community, this would be the perfect game to do it for IMO. Also get a Ventrilo client for subscribers.

Yeah, like that's going to happen :laugh:

Damn, that's bad :no: Hope the game looks better in motion.

To be fair, I can't take screenshots in full screen. So I had to go windowed, where, wlel, it doesnt look as good.

Just received my key from Play.com and only ordered on the 25th January. Ace.

Yep, same. Pre ordered 3 copies to give away 3 keys and... Yeah I only got one. Sorry lads. :(

Edit: More screens-

bcload.jpg

emplaced.jpg

Yeah, like that's going to happen :laugh:

Just to prove Sethos wrong! ;)

My mumble server I'm allowing Neowin readers to use! (Copy & Pasta if you have it installed - mumble://85.236.100.59:5362/?password=setsailforfail)

IP & Port: 85.236.100.59:5362

Password: setsailforfail (all lower case)

Mumble is like Vent only much clearer and with a minimal delay (in comparison to vents 1.5 seconds). It has 25 slots and the ability to create your own channels. Go nuts with it. Just try not to annoy the regulars. :p

do you have graphics turned down spookie ? cause that mounted MG, the textures don't look too great lol

Not my PC found em elsewhere. :)

Just slapped a Q9400 in to this rig, if it doesn't run on high I'll rage. :p

Not my PC found em elsewhere. :)

Just slapped a Q9400 in to this rig, if it doesn't run on high I'll rage. :p

Oh ok then lol will be interesting to see the directx 9 10 and 11 comparisons of the graphics with this.

New SP screens out, either touched up shots or PC. You decide.

Resolution is too low to be a PC screenshots in these times. I'm gonna go with touched up.

edit: Or on second thought, might be resized PC screenshots. Took high resolution screenshots on highest settings, and then resized them down for the extra kick.

Just to prove Sethos wrong! ;)

My mumble server I'm allowing Neowin readers to use! (Copy & Pasta if you have it installed - mumble://85.236.100.59:5362/?password=setsailforfail)

IP & Port: 85.236.100.59:5362

Password: setsailforfail (all lower case)

Mumble is like Vent only much clearer and with a minimal delay (in comparison to vents 1.5 seconds). It has 25 slots and the ability to create your own channels. Go nuts with it. Just try not to annoy the regulars. :p

Well, considering he said Neowin - Implying Staff & Admins, it's still not gonna happen :p

Still, kudos for making it available (Y)

Hopefully we will get a few games going, I do hope they put up the 4-pack before the weekend ends, else I might just ask Larry to buy me the 'standard' pack.

Unfortunately, we (we as in server providers) can't install beta dedicated servers, so you'll have to content yourself right now with the servers on the list, but there is a-plenty for now so I don't think there will be a problem :)

Hello everybody,

I am interested in buying this game through steam but the price difference for Europeans is insane. Anyway, can the people (who can buy it using the US dollars) buy BF BC2 for me? I could send the money through paypal. I know, I might not be trusted but I'm willing to send the money first.

What about the possible team (4) packs from steam? Is anybody planning to buy them? Maybe some 4 of us could buy it as that way it would be cheaper.

Thanks in advance,

Ilgauskas

Thanks for the screenshots, to those who posted them. I imagine the game will look much better in motion. I'm beginning to lose patience on the 4-pack. I'm tempted to pre-order the standard game now to enjoy the beta over the weekend.