Battlefield: Bad Company 2

where the heck is the pc client already???? :angry:

Don't start that on here, it's bad enough on the official forums.

Am I supposed to chill, knowing that they simply ruined us ? When we were finally getting a slice of the pie, the snatch it from us and give it to the Sh*tbox 360 f**kers ? Like feeling special, and then they just move you over only to flirt with the goddamn Xbox ? Consoles are getting more and more exclusive stuff these days, where the f**k is the PC ? Where is the platform that made DICE what it is today ?

I feel ashamed owning a PC sometimes. :(

nobody would happen to have a spare beta key they aren't using and feeling generous ? I can't pre-order only buy after it releases :(

EA domain is getting hammered. Link is live but says site offline

Fileplanet is down, so is multiplay who was hosting the file. EA are unbelievely incompetent.

hehe, my download from Fileplay is going to take a while, downloading at 17kb. I thought I read on a blog post that they were going to have a torrent or something, any ideas where that would be?

Having connecting issues with the 360 Demo, cannot even get into a game. Oh well maybe later.

Scratch that, I got in a match after letting it sit for 5 minutes

Heh, this PC beta thing is getting hilarious now. A lot of servers getting hammered to death, just because they mentioned anything about the beta download :rofl:

Now I'll just leave this here for Google, and go play the beta :whistle:

Download: BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client.zip