Battlefield: Bad Company 2

I don't know....

The screen shots arent looking very good for this new graphics engine. I really hope EA will release some high res in game photos so we can all drool over it and buy the game. Then again I'm a graphics junkie.

Same here, I have very little patience so I might just get a hold of Larry and get it at the 'standard' price.

Well I just checked, I can indeed pay through PayPal on Steam.

I just have a funny feeling as soon as we buy it, the 4 pack will go up. I am getting impatient as well, but I just have a funny feeling they are holding off on the 4 pack for this exact reason, knowing people will be impatient.

We aren't? Jesus if the beta was out do you think we'd be posting here? :p

True... :p I just asked because of the screens earlier where someone showed the Beta in Window Mode and whatnot...

well gamestops product page now says "Online Customers: A beta activation code and download instructions will be emailed beginning January 27th, 2010.", whereas before it said the code/download info would be mailed out on the 26th...love how no one can get their crap straight these days...it would have been nice to get the information and download link today because im sure some people will need a fair bit of time to download the hefty file im sure...that and im sure the servers are gonna get murdered when the link go's live

haha exactly why I canceled and moved to steam as soon as I heard steam was doing the beta :p

I just have a funny feeling as soon as we buy it, the 4 pack will go up. I am getting impatient as well, but I just have a funny feeling they are holding off on the 4 pack for this exact reason, knowing people will be impatient.

Same hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Argh...should I buy it now..or wait for another 7 hours... I just want a confirmation that I can cancel the single license pre-order and buy the 4-pack if it comes out :(

I'm compressing two videos atm. I'll tell you when done.

EDIT: Sorry, can't make a nice enough compromise of quality/size....

The Beta Client is out! Thats all im going to say :shiftyninja:

beta keys are definitely out...even if the beta client was leaked you would have to be a freaking moron to try and activate it before it is "officially" released

If any of you are looking for a clan for this game, I'm currently in charge of a Battlefield section and although we don't have many members, we have been around for about 8 years and are recruiting. The website is at http://forums.dsgaming.net/ (our homepage is in maintenance atm) and if you want to apply just create an account and post in this this section. (DS stands for Defenders of Sovereignty). We just lost our servers temporarily but we should have them back up by the time BC2 comes out officially.

So beta 5pm today UK time. On top of that rumor is the demo might be out today for the 360. Links already up on live and there is a "surprise" coming according to the official twitter. It's likely then that they are related.

Haha i pre-ordered it then cancelled my order yesterday, later that afternoon i received beta key from play.com in my email, looking forward to playing.

First footage from the PC beta:

<snip>

Looks better in motion, compared to the screenshots.

That's only on medium. :o

Edit: Just saw caps from the 360 demo. The PC dominates the console even on medium! Can't wait. :p