Kenyan official: Obama born here

consider this. the witness protection program changes the records to create people all the time to hide their true identity so what makes you think that the database wasn't tampered with. it's also very convenient that it was reissued 3 years before he was elected. it gives the impression that something is being hidden or manipulated.. i find it very hard to swallow that a Harvard grad lawyer would "misplace" his birth certificate.. that along with the discrepancy with his social security number makes people wounder if something is going on thats a bit on the shady side. also if he had nothing to hide he would give full discloser don't you think. instead he hides everything and it's like pulling teeth to get to the truth.

You know, the only reason people are asking for HIS birth certificate, is because he's black.. We all know this.. but you know... labeling people racist is wrong around these parts ;)

What I find funny is that its Orly Taitz behind this new SS scandal, how convenient for her.

owl_orly.png well that explains that topic...

I'm gonna guess that she made up the phony SSN just like she did with the phony Birth Cert.

i never said it was my opinion but that it gives some people pause. and yes there are plenty of racists on both sides.. i didn't vote for him because i felt he was unqualified for the job. he still is. the color of his skin had nothing to do with it. hell, i wanted Condoleezza Rice to run. i would have voted for her. she would have been a qualified candidate. i feel the same way about Palin as Obama although i think she is more qualified. i still wouldn't have voted for her though.. i wanted Clinton with Obama as her running mate. then he would have had 8 years to get ready to fill the shoes of the Presidency.

oh, and thanks for implying I'm a racist. i appreciate that.

i never said it was my opinion but that it gives some people pause. and yes there are plenty of racists on both sides.. i didn't vote for him because i felt he was unqualified for the job. he still is. the color of his skin had nothing to do with it. hell, i wanted Condoleezza Rice to run. i would have voted for her. she would have been a qualified candidate. i feel the same way about Palin as Obama although i think she is more qualified. i still wouldn't have voted for her though.. i wanted Clinton with Obama as her running mate. then he would have had 8 years to get ready to fill the shoes of the Presidency.

oh, and thanks for implying I'm a racist. i appreciate that.

Hard not to assume when you wont accept facts.

Honestly don't understand all these people who take such extreme issue with how Hawaii wants to handle its birth certificates. Haven't any of these people heard of states' rights? I guess conservatives would just prefer a federal government takeover of birth certification. Or maybe the creation of some new citizen registry and a new czar and taxes to support it.

Geez, these conservatives and their obsession with making the federal government bigger and more powerful and frivolous spending of our tax dollars. No more!

/what? they think it's the liberals that are like that?

//lol, no, seriously? wow, they much be pretty dumb

Also.. I want to add.. How come no one here is asking for GW Bush's BC, or Bill Clinton's BC or Any other person in a higher position?

Seems to me they don't have an issue with a white man being president.. think about it.

what, the fact that he acts like he has something to hide? that the only document he has shown the nation it a certified remake? that his social security number was originally ishued in the 1800's? that it is a number from Connecticut and not Hawaii?

what, the fact that he acts like he has something to hide? that the only document he has shown the nation it a certified remake?

So everyone who has ever had a birth certificate re-issued is hiding something? I always thought there was something fishy about those Hawaiians. I never imagined that they were all from Kenya though.

no, that that is all he has come forward with. full discloser would put the whole matter to rest but instead we have to put up with this. if he has nothing to hide he should lay all his cards on the table. if someone called my heritage into question i would be all over it with everything i had not just a reissued document.. keep in mind that it is not a copy of the original document but a new birth certificate created from the information in the Hawaiian database.

what, the fact that he acts like he has something to hide? that the only document he has shown the nation it a certified remake? that his social security number was originally ishued in the 1800's? that it is a number from Connecticut and not Hawaii?

Funny how the only ones talking about his SS all happen to be conspiracy or conservative tabloid style sites. Lets see some hard proof that his SS was issued in the 1800s...

no, that that is all he has come forward with. full discloser would put the whole matter to rest but instead we have to put up with this. if he has nothing to hide he should lay all his cards on the table. if someone called my heritage into question i would be all over it with everything i had not just a reissued document.. keep in mind that it is not a copy of the original document but a new birth certificate created from the information in the Hawaiian database.

You want to post a photochopped verison of your fake birth certificate here for scrutiny, go ahead.

if thats what it takes to get to the truth.. all i see is a bunch of blind followers who beat up on anyone who calls things into question or disagrees with them.

You mean the SSN that Orly Taitz the dumb **** made up?

if thats what it takes to get to the truth.. all i see is a bunch of blind followers who beat up on anyone who calls things into question or disagrees with them.

No, all you see are people who accept the fact that the US has a black president who was in fact born in the US of A.

so he should prove it beyond a shadow of dought and put it to rest. his inaction has perpetuated this myth. i dint buy into it but his inaction and "i don't have anything to prove" attitude does nothing but divide this nation. that is my one and only point. he is not above the fray..

so he should prove it beyond a shadow of dought and put it to rest. his inaction has perpetuated this myth. i dint buy into it but his inaction and "i don't have anything to prove" attitude does nothing but divide this nation. that is my one and only point. he is not above the fray..

And he's already proved it. Get over it. You have a black president.

so hes black. why do you care so much. if Bush had been called to the mat for it i would be doing the same about him. I'll say it slowly for you. he needs to go out of his way to put it to rest once and for all. being dismissive about only makes it worse and brings the nuts out in droves. and I'll say it again, i didn't buy into it. he is an American and always has been.

now lets get on with the knuckleheads bringing up the race card all the time. most people in the great nation don't see color of skin like myself. i judge men by the whats in their heart, if they have honor and integrity. those that play the race card are in fact the racists. i disagree with Obamas policies so i'm a racist, wrong, they are racist againt me because my opinion differs. thats the bottom line of it.

what about a bunch of people who refused to accept the commander in chief because they just dont like him :rolleyes:

The only ones dividing the nation are the ones who refused to accept anything as evidence. His administration have provided the proof, its people like you who dont accept it. There are people that wont accept the moon landing, doesnt mean the gov needs to keep running in circles to please them.

what about a bunch of people who refused to accept the commander in chief because they just dont like him :rolleyes:

The only ones dividing the nation are the ones who refused to accept anything as evidence. His administration have provided the proof, its people like you who dont accept it. There are people that wont accept the moon landing, doesnt mean the gov needs to keep running in circles to please them.

I've accepted him, I don't really have a choice... I just don't like it. If you don't see a difference you are blind...

I'm with you bill. He could put this all to an end if he would throw all his cards on a table... instead he pays laywers to hide documents from school and allow other people to either come up with stories or what may be the truth..

I believed that Obama was American for a while, but when storys like this keep comming out it makes you doubt it a little... And then to see Obama attack Palin or somebody else because of something they say, and then ignore this question that has been asked for a while kinda makes me wonder also.

Actually, I have not doubts that he's a legitimate american citizen, and a legitimate elected president.

In addition, Palin attacked Obama (in addition to most on Fox and Family) multiple times, and she not able to handle it back?

It's really simple, next president election, elevate both candidates, and vote for who you feel best for the job.

I've accepted him, I don't really have a choice... I just don't like it. If you don't see a difference you are blind...

I'm with you bill. He could put this all to an end if he would throw all his cards on a table... instead he pays laywers to hide documents from school and allow other people to either come up with stories or what may be the truth..

If you accepted him, you would get over the FACT that he's proven to be an American citizen. You don't. Why don't you make a big fuss over not seeing GW bush's BC?

If you took that personally then that is a personal problem, Im referring to those that refuse to accept anything.

I look at this case the same way I look at the moon landing conspiracy. America landed on the moon during an important time during the cold war as well as at the height of the space race with Russia. Russia could have done a lot of damage to the U.S. by proving the landing as a fake. Same with the Republicans, they could crush the democrats for decades to come by proving Obama isnt fit for POTUS. The fact that they are not fighting this says it all, the nuts are just nuts.

If you accepted him, you would get over the FACT that he's proven to be an American citizen. You don't. Why don't you make a big fuss over not seeing GW bush's BC?

You have yet to come up with an excuse for why he tried to cover it all up and cause a huge uproar in doing so. If he had nothing to hide, he would have proved himself in 10 seconds. But he did not, and that sounds pretty fishy to me. THAT is what this is about. Not because he's black or any other "reasons" you want to imagine up.