97 members have voted

1. 1. What race do you play as (the most)?

• Protoss
    • Terran
    • Zerg
    • Random

Where did you buy your copy? I've been looking for a place to buy mine but I can only find the LA version.

I bought mine online from battle.net

It defaulted to the Latin America version but I specifically changed it to the North America one (there's like a dropdown box).

Login to your battle.net account and then go to this page:

https://us.battle.net/account/management/get-a-game.html?gameRegion=NA

Make sure the region is set to North America

I can't find my username id number :/

when you login to battle.net at the main page click add friends and you will see a 3 digit number thats your character code.

The campaign is awesome!

Anyway, send me a message containing your character name and code (if it's not on the list yet). You can check your code by logging into Battle.net through SC2 and hovering your cursor over your portrait.

The campaign is awesome!

Anyway, send me a message containing your character name and code (if it's not on the list yet). You can check your code by logging into Battle.net through SC2 and hovering your cursor over your portrait.

Did you add me yet? I don't know if you did or not.

So glad that I never played the beta, it's been worth it. I'm lovin' the campaign so far :)

So glad that I never played the beta, I'm lovin' the campaign so far :)

Why are you glad that you never played the beta, the campaign was was part of it :unsure:

Did you add me yet? I don't know if you did or not.

Yes, I did. You're on my list as "Razorwing".

So glad that I never played the beta, it's been worth it. I'm lovin' the campaign so far :)

Completely unspoiled eh. I would've done that if I had the patience of a Tibetan monk. The campaign is definitely awesome though. I'm so glad Blizzard decided to enrich the stories for each race.

Completely unspoiled eh. I would've done that if I had the patience of a Tibetan monk.

I just couldn't spoil myself playing a beta of one of my favourite games. Looks great on my PC as well, I'm impressed with the graphics.

So the first release is just the Terran's campaign right? Does that mean if we all go for Multiplayer, you can only pick Terran as the race unless if you've bought all 3 race campaigns separately?

So the first release is just the Terran's campaign right? Does that mean if we all go for Multiplayer, you can only pick Terran as the race unless if you've bought all 3 race campaigns separately?

Absolutely not.... the expansions are mostly single player updates. You can already play all three races with all the units online.

^ I'm on B.net (on my browser).. I only see Sikh for some reason.. I don't see you.

that's because like I told anaron and everyone earlier in the thread use REALIDs and not bnet local name.

RealIDs show up like a buddy would on your msn/aim/etc. Bnet username/char code is for local use and you only see the person online. Nothing else.

RealID =s email

that's because like I told anaron and everyone earlier in the thread use REALIDs and not bnet local name.

RealIDs show up like a buddy would on your msn/aim/etc. Bnet username/char code is for local use and you only see the person online. Nothing else.

RealID =s email

Why would we want strangers to know our real names?

Absolutely not.... the expansions are mostly single player updates. You can already play all three races with all the units online.

Cheers, that's what I thought but just want to double check :D

That's what they chose. That's why I never out my real name on my email.

but it's ok with good friends :).

I have to say Blizzard really screwed up the implementation of Battle.net and Real ID to be honest. The SEA server's are horrid, the custom map scene is dead not a whole great big deal of games, and since we aussie's play on US WoW servers we can't talk to our WoW friends across servers.

Since RealID uses email what's the problem with cross region chat? Since the emails are unique across regions there won't be any collisions. At least they are going to let us Aussie transfer from SEA to the US servers within the next two months (Though at the loss of all our achievments and such and having to download the US Client *sigh*).

A prompt when it asks for your name saying this will be used in multiplayer would have been a good idea as well, i figured it was just locally, but oh well.

Apart from that it's not to bad of a game. A few design issues in the first place that could have been improved on but still.

So is it possible to find my Character Code via the battle.net website not via the game?

when you login to battle.net at the main page click add friends and you will see a 3 digit number thats your character code.

I'm either thick or missing something - cannot see anything like this.

Never seen or heard of swoopo before, is it really legit? Some of the stuff on there looks to good to be true.

AStaley

I played some 1v1's tonight against the computer as Zerg... and man, I suck really bad at zerg. I had trouble beating the computer on normal. It took me about 10 games before I finally beat it. But when I played as terran I beat it on hard without to many issues. Maybe the answer to that problem is to just play terran? The hot keys and units are so much easier to remember than zerg. :rofl:

A few questions about the game.. is there a hot key to cycle through units, like if I have 5 battle cruisers so I can use the special abilities more quickly? Same might apply to structures like barracks? If you can even group buildings together?

I'm sure I'll have more questions later.. :laugh: