holy **** at the explosion, i love the fact that your character now has a body and all the actions look realistic, the weapons sounds amazing as well not just pop guns really metallic clunking sounds.

wow this game just keeps looking better and better. Looks like DICE will truly deliver another revolutionary FPS experience this time around.

The last bit with the tanks and jets made me scream like a kid on Christmas day.

Wow. That really, really, really looks amazing. I swear I really may be upgrading my GPU's at Christmas. :laugh:

Just one thing though... if I see one more damn air duct in a video game I may stop playing video games forever. Seriously, how much longer are we going to have to put up with crawling through air ducts in video games? The duct madness must end!!! :rofl:

Wow. That really, really, really looks amazing. I swear I really may be upgrading my GPU's at Christmas. :laugh:

Just one thing though... if I see one more damn air duct in a video game I may stop playing video games forever. Seriously, how much longer are we going to have to put up with crawling through air ducts in video games? The duct madness must end!!! :rofl:

You probably feel this way because you just played Dead Space 2. And this is another EA game with an air duct

You probably feel this way because you just played Dead Space 2. And this is another EA game with an air duct

Nah not just Dead Space 2. I would be a rich man if I had a dollar for every time I have crawled through an air duct in video games.

Cant stop watching the destruction sequence love how the floor all cracks and buckles. If multiplayer has that kind of descruction ability then this is going to be my perfect game, modern military not set in some ridiculous fictional alternate timeline where you have a physical body in the world not just a floating camera and arms, and massive destructability.

Cant stop watching the destruction sequence love how the floor all cracks and buckles. If multiplayer has that kind of descruction ability then this is going to be my perfect game, modern military not set in some ridiculous fictional alternate timeline where you have a physical body in the world not just a floating camera and arms, and massive destructability.

One can dream :blush: