Amazon's Prime Day sale is still ongoing with a very long list of discounts on all kinds of products, but if you're looking to expand your collection of Xbox games, Microsoft has something for you, too. The Redmond giant kicked off the Xbox Super Game Sale today, and, according to Microsoft, it includes up to 70% off on over 700 games and add-ons for both the Xbox One and Xbox 360. Those with Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Live Gold can also get up to 10% more on some titles.
Despite claiming that the sale goes up to 70%, some titles have slightly higher discounts than that. You can check the full list of deals here, but some of the more interesting discounts on Xbox One games include:
- 50% off all editions of Forza Horizon 4 - Standard Edition (now $29.99); Deluxe Edition (now $39.99); Ultimate Edition (now $49.99)
- 35% (45% for Gold members) off Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (now $38.99/$32.99 for Gold members)
- 20% off Cuphead (now $15.99)
- 75% off Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (now $14.99)
- 33% off NieR Automata: BECOME AS GODS Edition (now $26.79)
- 40% (50% for Gold members) off Assassin's Creed Odyssey (now $35.99/$30); or 50% (60% for Gold Members) off the Deluxe Edition (now $40/$32) or Gold Edition (now $50/$40)
- 25% (33% for Gold Members) off Red Dead Redemption 2 (now $44.99/$40.19)
There are also some Xbox 360 games on sale that can still be played on the Xbox One, some of which have also been enhanced for the Xbox One X. These include 57% (67% for Gold members) off the original Red Dead Redemption (now $12.89/$9.89), and 80% (90% for Gold members) off the 2013 Tomb Raider game (now $3.99/$1.99).