Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 96% off the Create Your Own Website with WordPress Master Class. Build a powerful website & launch it towards success with 7 hours of content on Facebook Ads plus WordPress eCommerce, blogging, and optimization.
This bundle consists of the following courses:
- Facebook Ads: Marketing your WordPress Website's Products
Facebook Crash Course Lets You Master the Art of WordPress Marketing
- WordPress Complete Website MasterClass
Create a Professional Website & Preset Your Business Brand
- WordPress eCommerce: Convert Your Website Into an Online Store
Learn How to Create an Ecommerce Online Store Even on Existing Website
- Creating WordPress Blog
Learn How to Create WordPress Blog & Publish Articles
- WordPress Website Optimization & Technicals
Optimize Your Website's Performance by Creating Professional Emails, Backups & More
Good to know
- Certificate of completion included
- Updates included
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For a full description, specs, and terms, click here.
Here's the deal:
This Create Your Own Website with WordPress Master Class normally costs* $995, but you can pick it up for just $29.99 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $965.01 (96%) off.
Not for you?
If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out the following offers:
- Home Gym Giveaway | Ultimate Gaming Giveaway (feat. PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X)
- Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $1 per month
- NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.