If you’re in the market for some new wireless earbuds, be sure to consider Sony’s WF-C500 Truly Wireless In-Ear Bluetooth Earbud Headphones. Sony is offering a discount on them through its Amazon store in today's Deal of the Day so that you pick them up for just $58; that’s down $41.99 from the RRP of $99.99, which is 41% off.
A few highlights, as provided by Amazon are as follows:
- DSEE restores high frequency sounds lost in compression
- Up to 10hr battery life, total up to 20hr with charging case
- Splash-proof and sweat-proof with an IPX4 rating
- Easier, clearer hands-free calling
- Small and light for a great fit and all day wear
- Ergonomic Surface Design conforms to most ear shapes
- Fine-tune your sound using the Sony Headphones Connect app
- Optional use of one earbud only
- Easy button operation to take control without your phone
- Experience 360 Reality Audio for a truly immersive experience
Despite some ill informed reviews on the Amazon page, these are compatible with both iPhone and Android, in short if it has Bluetooth and pairing capability, you will be able to use them with your device, don't listen to the sad ignorant types!
They are available in White or Black for this price. You can add 2-Year Protection from $4.99, and If you’re unhappy with the product after receiving it, you will have until January 31, 2022, to return it.
Despite a few ignorant reviews, these earbuds managed to score a not too shabby 4.5 out of 5 based on over 280 reviews so far. This deal ends today at midnight PST.
Be sure to check out other Epic Daily Deals right here too please.
Get the Sony WF-C500 Truly Wireless Earbuds for $58 at Amazon
As an Amazon Associate, Neowin may earn commission from qualifying purchases.