Core Temp is a useful tool that will help monitor your PCs CPU temperature. What makes Core Temp unique is the way it works. It is capable of displaying a temperature of each individual core of every processor in your system! You can see temperature fluctuations in real time with varying workloads. Core Temp is also motherboard agnostic.
Core Temp is easy to use, while also enabling a high level of customization and expandability.
Core Temp provides a platform for plug-ins, which allows developers to add new features and extend its functionality.
Changes in version 1.8.1:
- New: AMD Ryzen support.
- New: Power consumption notification area (system tray) icon.
- New: Intel/VIA, right click the Frequency to select which core's frequency to display.
- Fix: Power draw figures are only available on CPU #0 in multi processor systems.
- Fix: BSOD on some Intel systems.
- Fix: Core Temp locks up after waking up system from suspend/hibernation due to overheating protection.
- Fix: AMD Athlon FX-60 Dual Core recognition.
- Some systems running Windows 10 Anniversary may still have driver load failure.
Download: Core Temp 1.8.1 (32-bit) | 353.0 KB (Freeware)
Download: Core Temp 1.8.1 (64-bit) | 394.0 KB
Download: Core Temp Gadget 2.8 | 409 KB (for Windows Vista/7)
View: Core Temp Homepage | Core Temp Add-Ons
2 Comments - Add comment