PDFsam (basic), a free, open source, multi-platform software designed to split, merge, extract pages, mix and rotate PDF files.
PDFsam Basic key features:
- Merge - Quickly merge PDF files, select the pages, merge bookmarks and interactive forms.
- Split - Split a PDF file at given page numbers, at given bookmarks level or in files of a given size.
- Extract from PDF - Extract pages from a PDF file by generating a file that contains only the pages you want, you can extract from a single file or in bulk from multiple files.
- Rotate - Permanently rotate the entire document or only the selected pages, you can rotate a single PDF file or perform a bulk rotation on multiple files.
- Mix - Merge PDF files together taking pages alternatively from one and the other. The perfect tool if you have a single-sided scanner.
PDFsam Basic 4.3.0 changelog:
- Upgraded PDF Engine with a number of fixes
- Updated translations
- Upgraded dependencies
- Upgraded bundled JDK
- Modules order is now fixed
- Fixed an issue with the Normalize page size in the Merge tool where outline and link annotation destinations may end up with wrong destination coordinates
- Fixed an issue with Tiling patterns streams that weren't processed during the optimization process. This could lead to missing pattern resources in some cases
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware