The Sysinternals Troubleshooting Utilities have been rolled up into a single Suite of tools. This file contains the individual troubleshooting tools and help files. It does not contain non-troubleshooting tools like the BSOD Screen Saver or NotMyFault. The Sysinternals Suite is a bundle of several Sysinternals Utilies like AccessChk, Autologon, Ctrl2Cap, DiskView, Disk Usage (DU), LogonSessions, PageDefrag, ProcessExplorer, PsLogList, PsPasswd, RegMon, RootkitRevealer, TCPView, VMMap, ZoomIt.
Changes in Sysinternals Suite 2023.07.26:
- ZoomIt v7.1 - This update to ZoomIt adds audio capture to screen recording.
- ProcDump 2.0 for Linux - ProcDump for Linux, a flexible tool for manual and trigger-based process dump generation, receives two new .NET GC triggers (-gcm and -gcgen) and updates the existing memory trigger to allow for multiple thresholds.
- Process Explorer v17.05 - This update to Process Explorer, an advanced process, DLL, and handle viewing utility, fixes a crash generated by the process list, fixes a bug with thread affinity decoding on systems with multiple processor groups (more than 64 processors / cores), and makes Escape key handling more consistent.
- RDCMan v2.93 - This update to RDCMan, a tool for managing and connecting to Remote Desktop sessions, re-enables the option to scale thumbnails under the display settings.
- VMMap v3.33 - This update to VMMap, a tool that reports the virtual memory layout of a process, removes automatic loading of dbghelp.dll under "C:\Debuggers".
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware