Barclays Premier League Season 2011/2012

136 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the title this season?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Blackburn Rovers
    • Bolton Wanderers
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool FC
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle United
    • Norwich City
    • Queens Park Rangers
    • Stoke City
    • Sunderland
    • Swansea City
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • West Bromwich Albion
    • Wigan Athletic
    • Wolverhampton Wanderers
  2. 2. Which teams will be relegated this season?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Blackburn Rovers
    • Bolton Wanderers
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool FC
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle United
    • Norwich City
    • Queens Park Rangers
    • Stoke City
    • Sunderland
    • Swansea City
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • West Bromwich Albion
    • Wigan Athletic
    • Wolverhampton Wanderers

so what if it was Swansea..that's still a good result on debut. And his 2nd was a great goal. Swansea keeper was also amazing last night but he could do nothing about that one..

Also look at the quality that surrounds Aguero.. I wish we would surround the guy in your avatar with same quality soon coz he can cause all kinds of havoc then!

RvP is the new captain and Vermaelen is the vice captain now... hope they both stay fit and focused every game. RvP is a true Gooner at heart...

tumblr_lax7m3gUVE1qeunjto1_500.jpg

But its amazing how times change from this in 2007..

Thomas-Vermaelen-Vs-Robin-Van-Persie.jpg

to this...

tumblr_ll7tlrwBvN1qaraf0o1_500.jpg

Now lets sign a few.. 15 days to go!!

in 4 hours you are going to witness a team from london get it's ass handed to them...

Chelsea are going to lose to WBA?? :woot:

*Looks at clock* ... oh wait :p

This is the beginning of the end for us. Arsene, you're a pile of crap. You're ruining this club.

Oh dear. Where were you when Arsene took over? Mid table.

He is the only reason you have any sort of expectation whatsoever.

Arsene Wenger is the reason why Arsenal is one of the ten best club in Europe. Saying he is a pile of crap makes you look like an idiot.

Arsene Wenger is the reason why Arsenal is one of the ten best club in Europe. Saying he is a pile of crap makes you look like an idiot.

(Y) this would be like people turning on ferguson in manchester...

(Y) this would be like people turning on ferguson in manchester...

I won't comment on Arsene till transfer window closes.. but so far he has been making one mistake after another this year...

I won't comment on Arsene till transfer window closes.. but so far he has been making one mistake after another this year...

aren't they a little cash strapped right now? and especially with a young team and half a roster that's injured how much is he suppose to do. the team is going through a transition. no more is more frustrated about it then he is.

Yes, and I'm quite sure he can't spend the cash he has because someone above him who pay the bill says so.

Good game from my boys. Our midfield is very strong, Anderson does a tremendous amont of work and Clerverly is really sharp. Welbeck, Rooney, Berbatov and Chicharito up front, easy to say we have one,of the best attacking squad of Europe, if not the best (I do believe so).

Yes, and I'm quite sure he can't spend the cash he has because someone above him who pay the bill says so.

Good game from my boys. Our midfield is very strong, Anderson does a tremendous amont of work and Clerverly is really sharp. Welbeck, Rooney, Berbatov and Chicharito up front, easy to say we have one,of the best attacking squad of Europe, if not the best (I do believe so).

up there for sure, but from far the best. barce mid and forwards are miles ahead of anyone (with messi alone you can claim that title...)

Messi is the best, can't argue with that. But we do have a better bench than Barcelona, even strengthened with Fabregas and Sanchez.

yeah your guyses depth is unreal. i can't really argue that. that's why i am getting more and more hopeful about liverpool because finally our bench is starting to get good.

Yep, Liverpool look like they back in business, you may be the fourth best team this season.

that's the first step of the revival, back into europe and then hopefully in a couple of more seasons giving you guys a solid scare every year for the EPL title.

Man Utd?s training kit sponsorship better than Arsenal?s kit deal

Boldly pushing the frontiers of what football clubs can sell, Manchester United and DHL have agreed to a lucrative first ever training kit sponsorship. Because sponsored shower towels just seemed a little too ridiculous.

From the Guardian:

The total, understood to be worth slightly over ?40m across four years, exceeds the club's main shirt deal with former sponsors Vodafone, which ended in 2005, and is around half the ?20m a year that Aon pays to be emblazoned across their shirt. [...]

DHL's logo will appear on training kit worn by first team, reserve and youth team players but only covers domestic fixtures.

The US company is banking on the fact that increased global media coverage of the Premier League will mean that its logo is heavily featured.

At ?10 million a year, that means Man United's training kits are now making more money than Arsenal's actual match kits, which Emirates locked in at ?5 million per year over eight years starting in 2006. To be fair, the Guardian does point out that Man United's training kit deal is bigger than all but five main shirt sponsorship deals in the Premier League.

Next up: Tens of millions of pounds for sponsored team chef aprons.

aren't they a little cash strapped right now? and especially with a young team and half a roster that's injured how much is he suppose to do. the team is going through a transition. no more is more frustrated about it then he is.

Arsenal? Cash strapped?! No.. we are in a better situation financially than Barca who are relying on loans to pay their bunch.. the prob is the board and lack of ambition in winning trophies.. they are happy we get to finish in top 4 and get ?25m from UCL every year.. thats the prob.. Wenger has made a lot of mistakes this summer that I'll prob dwell into after the window is closed but as of now he has a ?90M transfer kitty that he is not using saying I have already signed Ryo, Jenks, Ox and Gervinho..

If you look at players we went for and missed in the recent years the transfer market performance of Arsenal has been abysmal.. to name a few Yaya Toure, Mata, Given, Schwarzer, Vertonghen, van der Vaart... all these players we went after but didn't get them coz the selling club was asking for 1-2M more than Wenger wanted to spend..

Nasri lured to City by Vieira

Manchester City newcomer Samir Nasri has revealed former Arsenal talisman Patrick Vieira helped lure the livewire midfielder to Eastlands.

Nasri completed his protracted move to City on Wednesday after speaking on a regular basis with Vieira - now City's football development executive - and took the opportunity in his first interview after making the switch to take a swipe at the Gunners' faithful.

"I'm here to play football and to enjoy it and win titles," Nasri told City's official website.

"I spoke to Patrick Vieira about the move as it was important to get advice from players who played for the club know the club very well. Vieira said City is the place to be. It is the club of the future, they want to win everything. They have a big, big, big project.

"I can see [Manchester City fans] are really passionate and it reminds me a little bit of Marseille.

"Arsenal have good fans but not that passionate since they moved from Highbury to the Emirates. I remember when we played against City, when we lost 3-0, the crowd was amazing.

"That is what I want. When you play football it is for a good atmosphere."

But after taking swipe at his former club's fans Nasri later urged them to "trust" under-fire manager Arsene Wenger.

"I am the player I am today because of Arsene Wenger and Arsenal and I will never criticise them," Nasri said. "He came to find me at Marseille and made me the player I am.

"The only thing I have to say to the fans is to trust Arsene Wenger. He knows what he is doing. He has been a great manager for the club for 15 years, they have to trust him. He is a wonderful human being and deserves a lot of respect."

City have spent most of the summer in pursuit of Nasri, with Roberto Mancini unhappy with the length of time it took to complete the deal, and the player himself is pleased his future is now settled.

"It is a big relief, it was a long negotiation and discussion between the two clubs. Finally I am a City player and that is what I wanted since the start, so I am really happy.

"I was a little bit frustrated, I said to the manager I wanted to leave. I wanted to do the pre-season with Manchester so I could know a little bit more about my team-mates.

"It was frustrating but it is a new start and I am looking forward to doing it," Nasri said

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

to the second bolded part. no **** retards, relax. he's smarter then all of you.

Poor Arsenal are being slaughtered: Man Utd 6-1 Arsenal!!! :blink: :blink:

....there's still 20 minutes to go.

Arsenal have pulled one back but even worse follows: RED CARD, for Carl Jenkinson!