Barclays Premier League Season 2011/2012

136 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the title this season?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Blackburn Rovers
    • Bolton Wanderers
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool FC
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle United
    • Norwich City
    • Queens Park Rangers
    • Stoke City
    • Sunderland
    • Swansea City
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • West Bromwich Albion
    • Wigan Athletic
    • Wolverhampton Wanderers
  2. 2. Which teams will be relegated this season?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Blackburn Rovers
    • Bolton Wanderers
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool FC
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle United
    • Norwich City
    • Queens Park Rangers
    • Stoke City
    • Sunderland
    • Swansea City
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • West Bromwich Albion
    • Wigan Athletic
    • Wolverhampton Wanderers

Damn, this thread has really died from what it used to be.

Have people been banned or something to make it so quiet. I enjoyed reading the "to and fro" between the opposing fans.

Anyway, i'll just add my say on the Man U v Liverpool match:

1. Suarez is a dick.

2. Good on Evra & Ferdinand.

3. Was funny when the above 2 collided though.

4. The better team won.

5. Evra is also a dick for celebrating the way he did right in front of Suarez, knowing it could be a flashpoint.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ahh good to see Torres scoring again :)

/revival complete ;)

After a 24 day drought :p Let's hope he keeps it up otherwise it will not only be AVB who gets the chop this season

• 3 weeks later...

Just voted on the poll, who the hell voted Sunderland?.

I'm from Middlesbrough, and Sunderland only just managed to crawl to a win at the Riverside never mind against utd, Crazy bunch.

After a 24 day drought :p Let's hope he keeps it up otherwise it will not only be AVB who gets the chop this season

Still a useless git time to time! :p

I think he'd be better in La Liga.

LW.gif

ouch!

Yup, an awful 'tackle'. Lucky the guy pulled out otherwise he would've been stretchered off with a broken leg. According to the Guardian, this was Balotelli's last game for city but who knows, Mancini said the same about Tevez and look what happened there.

I wonder if any Utd supporters are worried about our weak team? The team is a mere shadow of what it used to be. They are carrying quite a bit of deadweight and what disturbs me is the lack of creativity going forward. Ferguson seems to think the future is our younger players but I don't see Welbeck developing into one of the Utd greats e.g Cantona, Van Nistlerooy & Ronaldo who were creative & clinical finishers. I don't understand why Berbatov is 4th choice striker ahead of Chicharito & Welbeck when he was our highest scorer last season and the sad fact is he will probably leave this summer.

Odds on Aston Villa being relegated were 20/1 at the beginning of the season I'm told, looking that way now! They are all terrible at the bottom though, and Wigan get lucky yet again, that's three years in a row they should have gone down.

Next year we'll do a Premier League & Football League 2012/13 thread so I can whine about Pompey in it too :p

• Like 1

^ the way my reds have been playing all year i'm surprise they are not down there... the fact we have a chance at a second piece of hardware is mind boggling.

Some massive games today! Aston Villa will have to seriously pull their fingers out of their bums today, a win today is non negotiable and then we have to fire McLeish forthwith!

Everton v Fulham 15:00

Stoke v Arsenal 15:00

Sunderland v Bolton 15:00

Swansea v Wolves 15:00

West Brom v Aston Villa 15:00

Wigan v Newcastle 15:00

Norwich v Liverpool 17:30

Torres Unleashed, I'm predicting hat trick vs Bayern ;p

That's probably pushing it a bit, although I don't support them, it would be nice for Chelsea. Bayern are a lot better than they appear to be! Home support also a big factor.