Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time you can save 95% off this Absolute Python Programming Certification Bundle. Perfect for beginners! Five hours is all It takes to learn the essentials in this Python primer.
What's the deal?
This bundle consists of the courses listed below:
Introduction to Python Training
Python is a popular, general-purpose programming language primarily used in web and app development, but it's also making huge strides in the realms of AI and machine learning. It's also versatile and user-friendly, making it a perfect pick for newcomers to learn. In this Python training course, students learn to program in Python. The course is aimed at students new to the language who may or may not have experience with other programming languages.
- Access 139 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how Python works & its various applications
- Work with & manipulate strings in Python
- Perform math operations & work w/ Python sequences
- Learn flow control processing
Python Data Analysis with NumPy & Pandas
If you or your team are using or plan to use Python for data science or data analytics, then this is the Python course for you. The course starts by teaching you how to use Jupyter Notebook, a great tool for writing, testing, and sharing quick Python programs. You will learn NumPy, which makes working with arrays and matrices (in place of lists and lists of lists) much more efficient, and Pandas, which makes manipulating, munging, slicing, and grouping data much easier. You will also learn some simple data visualization techniques with Matplotlib.
- Access 41 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Write, test & share quick Python programs using Jupyter Notebook
- Use NumPy to work w/ arrays & matrices of numbers
- Work w/ Pandas to analyze data
- Learn simple data visualization techniques w/ Matplotlib
Advanced Python Training
If you've already got the hang of Python's basic concepts, it's time to sharpen your knowledge and take your skills to a new level of expertise. In this Python training course, students already familiar with Python programming will learn advanced Python techniques. It will cover actual mapping, advanced sorting, expressions, databases, object-oriented coding, and more.
- Access 96 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Work w/ the Collections module
- Map & filter lambda functions
- Work w/ regular expressions in Python
- Practice w/ databases, CSV files, JSON, & XML
Good to know
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For specifications and instructor info please click here.
What's the benefit?
The Absolute Python Programming Certification Bundle normally costs $600, but can now be yours for just $29.99, for a limited time, that's a saving of $570.01 (95%) off!
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- Check out our recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerce's own determination of retail pricing.