• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Neowin's NHL 2004 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

SeaClearly    0

Well I'll move on but just thought people should be aware of this fact whether you are for or against Tampa. But this will be a great game 7 and I hate the fact that its on Monday. But man one period overtime last game now double OT this game so that means we will have a triple OT on Monday and the game won't end until 2am EST and people will all call in sick. That would be a great day. They will either be too tired or hungover and that is the best way to be. Screw work.

But I'm just going crazy and can't wait for game 7. I'm like a little kid waiting to go to Disney World again.

axis    0

Now I am poor. I bet everything I own and now I have no money, god damn Flames. Dave Andreychuk deserves to win anyways, go Lightning!

u_diddy    0

Oops, I should have said that prediction/vision was for game 7. Axis, buddy, i owe you one. Bet whatever it is you have left on the flames in game 7. GO FLAMES!!!!

Steffan    91

I fell to sleep before the 3rd period began and I had a feeling that the Flames won lastnight. So when I turned on the TV this morning, I thought I would see the Flames skating with the cup, but I saw on ESPN's ticker that Lightning won. :D

I have a question for everyone, will the game take only 60 minutes or will it take some OT? If it does take some OT, how many periods?

Pink Floyd    15

mondy night is their night!!!!

Go Flames

CatnipOligarchy    1
I have a question for everyone, will the game take only 60 minutes or will it take some OT? If it does take some OT, how many periods?

i would love to see OT in game 7.. that would be so awesome

o_87    0

I'm gonna go with Calgary 3-2 1st OT. :p

shafi    0

calgary fans wants more than tampa bay. My pick flames game 7, 2-0 or 3-0. When flames give up 3 gaols are 7-1 after. The team thats beats detriot is more likely to win the cup.

xplatinum    63
Well the flames scored a goal and nobody even noticed it crossed the line. If they did, they'd be champions at this moment... oh well to Overtime we go!

Yup.

I clearly saw the puck go in on the replay on CTV. It was obvious that the puck was in... **** happens :pinch:

Steffan    91

it doesnt matter in game 7 what your record is after any type of game, its game 7. the ducks won against the wings last year and they lost to the devils in the finals. I want the bolts to win, but for some reason I think the flames are going to win. no matter who wins tomorrow night, I hope both teams dont turn out like the ducks next season.

CoLdFuSi0n    21
Yup.

I clearly saw the puck go in on the replay on CTV. It was obvious that the puck was in... **** happens :pinch:

i was so ****ed when they replayed that on tv

beekay_    0

f00k! Flames lost yesterday's game. Wishing them good luck in tomorrows game.

Coolme    0

Does anyone have a pic of the close call? BTW, I wonder why the didn't show the camera directly above the net. That way we can really see the where the puck was.

Edited by Coolme

Coolme    0

Pictures speak a thousand words...

post-91-1086621000.jpg

CoLdFuSi0n    21
Pictures speak a thousand words...

yea that pict speaks more then a thousand words, its tobad that they can't go back on that and say yea it was a goal :(

bayrider    1

its obvious it crossed the line, but was it a kick? when i used to play hockey, i used to use a stopping motion to 'kick' or redirect passes, Gelinas MAY have done the same, i dont think the call was whether it crossed the line or not.... it was if it was a kick or not

bayrider    1
Does anyone have a pic of the close call? BTW, I wonder why the didn't show the camera directly above the net. That way we can really see the where the puck was.

overhead shot would have been blocked by the crossbar and Khabibulins pads

o_87    0

Guys, that call was just too close, so lets give them the benefit of doubt. However I am surprised why there wasn't an interuption in play to review that.

Whatever, lets just focus on Game #7, which is tonight!

Oh and, Robyn Regehr Might Not Play

Edited by o_87

Cara    0

Lets hope Borque's call to the Lightning will keep them riled up for tonight. Normally I'd go for the Canadian team but in this case I can't.

Lets see Lightning strike twice and rain on the Flames parade.

o_87    0

Just out of curiousity, why can't you support the Flames? :p

Stinky Newb    0
Lets hope Borque's call to the Lightning will keep them riled up for tonight. Normally I'd go for the Canadian team but in this case I can't.

Lets see Lightning strike twice and rain on the Flames parade.

im siding with you on this one.

....    0

Merged to the Official Thread.

-=SD=-    0

All down to one game, the Lightning better eat their wheaties.. :D

H5N    0

We'll see... ;)

~GO FLAMES GO~

Dallas    0

i really hope it goes into OT